Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Hammer
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 07, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
NSM Cosmic Blast - NVRAM Invalid ? Help, please :)

On Sep 15, 9:24 pm, The Hammer wrote:
After buying (4) 45 RPM jukes and getting burned every time ("sure, it
works perfectly!"), I figured I'd try my luck at an...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 16th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
NSM Cosmic Blast - NVRAM Invalid ? Help, please :)

After buying (4) 45 RPM jukes and getting burned every time ("sure, it
works perfectly!"), I figured I'd try my luck at an affordable CD Juke
instead. It is an NSM Cosmic Blast, and was playing...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 7th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
Jukebox repairman in Dallas?

On Jul 6, 5:55 pm, "mike" wrote:
I use Rich the amp man in Ft Worth. He is great with all the older Seeburgs,
Wurlys and Rock-olas. You might email him on your Rowe and see...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
Jukebox repairman in Dallas?

As a rather non-technically-inclined collector, I've reached a point
of having 2 jukes about 95% working, and just need a little help in
the last two issues. I've posted in the past and this board...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 30th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By The Hammer
Rowe R90 Volume Help & Coin Mechs NEEDED

Well, the manual came in the and freeplay thing is easy enough... but I
get an error about the battery, and I have to reprogram it each time I
power the machine on. I'll have to figure out how to...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 26th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By The Hammer
Rockola Sybaris 474

Okay, while I am still waiting for my R90 manual to come in to make the
couple fixes you guys suggested, I thought I'd at least start looking
for a manual on my other juke, a Rockola Sybaris 474.

It...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
Bulbs?

Silly me, I didn't know that the bulb pulled out of the little grey
base. I thought it was like Christmas lights where the plastic base is
permanently attached. When I removed it, it says #73 on it...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 19th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By The Hammer
Bulbs?

Anyone know what kind of bulbs I need for the front bottom middle of my
Rowe R90? I removed one of them this morning, but can't tell what to
replace it with. The base reads "IDI 4130" or "1D1 4130"....
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By The Hammer
Rowe R90 Volume Help & Coin Mechs NEEDED

Hey guys - thanks a bunch. I'm going to get a manual and start trying a
few of these suggestions. If I'm still stuck after that, I'll get back
to you! :)

If I can get the Rockola working (1970's...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By The Hammer
Rowe R90 Volume Help & Coin Mechs NEEDED

Hi all,

Although I bought a Rockola (forgot model number at the moment) in May,
I became the owner of a WORKING jukebox this weekend finally :)

Picked up a Rowe R90. Nothing fancy, I know, but I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10