Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: flipper
Forum: Juke Boxes March 15th 19, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By flipper
Rockola 480 Help!

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 4:18:17 PM UTC-4, flipper wrote:
I have a 480 rock that the displays won't work. floresant OK ....juke works
fine but no displays at all. fuse are fine Any help...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 19, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By flipper
Rockola 480 Help!

I have a 480 rock that the displays won't work. floresant OK ....juke works
fine but no displays at all. fuse are fine Any help would be appreciated where to look thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes January 9th 16, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flipper
United Juke Box Parts for sale

Still have United Juke parts for sale and they are old stock ...any interest?
Forum: Juke Boxes September 23rd 15, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
2000-x Rockola

I did a foolish thing ....I left the Rock in the sun for hours. now the title pages are warped ....very warped. Any one strip one of these? I will pay $$.
Chicagoland ....can send Pictures just...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 23rd 15, 11:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flipper
Seeburg R for sale

I've got a Seeburg R for sale . It's in Chicagoland. Needs amp work. $1250
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 14, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
Very nice Colonial for sale

Have a Wurlitzer Colonial model 780 for sale. This 1941 with coin mech is ready
for U. I've had it for 30+ years and would probably rather not hall it to the Chicagoland Show Nov 14-16 . But...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 31st 14, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
wurlitzer 312 beautiful shape

And it works too !! let me now if any interest
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 11, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By flipper
Rockola 494 juke help?

On Nov 6, 5:53*pm, John Robertson wrote:
flipper wrote:
I've got a Rock 494 that picks up all selections except the very last
row .....not very familiar with
this...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 6th 11, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By flipper
Rockola 494 juke help?

I've got a Rock 494 that picks up all selections except the very last
row .....not very familiar with
this newer system like the last 45s player. ....if anyone can educate
me as about this system....
Forum: Juke Boxes July 27th 11, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
Rock-ola Nostalgia Jukebox for sale.........

Looking to sell my Rock-ola model 1000 .... looks great and plays
great...... comes full of records and ready to go ......in
chicagoland $2500 e-mail for pics
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 11, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
Seeburg C in chicagoland

Please be on the lookout for a Seeburg C that was stolen from my
chicagoland warehouse a couple days ago . It is black painted
cabinet with 60's style flower stickers all over it. Several...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 21st 10, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By flipper
AMI jukes to be parted out next week

I have some jukes that need to go. will start parting them out later
next week..... let me know if there's anything you need from
R-84 R-81 R-74 R-89 R-91 also NSM prestige 160 and...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flipper
Looking for good 45's jukebox repair tech in chicagoland

Milwaukee to chicago area, are there any old timers still around that
really know their way around 45 jukes ? new timers is fine too.....
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 09, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flipper
seeburg disco plays backward ?

I know I've had this problem before but can't remember what fixed it.
I've got a 78 seeburg disco that plays the records backwards .....not
every time but most of the time. I try to listen for "Paul...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 6th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flipper
NSM cabinet keys Where to find them??

On Mar 6, 10:36*am, Ken Layton wrote:
Contact one of the manufacturer's distributors parts department:

http://www.nsmmusic.com/

Thanks but I tried Betson and they don't...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 6th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flipper
NSM cabinet keys Where to find them??

Picked up a couple of Prestige E 160 s look to be in good shape but
they're all locked up and no keys ........hate to get the drill
out........anybody have NSM keys available ......... TIA
Forum: Juke Boxes January 24th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flipper
W 2150 belt replacement ?

I've got a wurlitzer 2150 that the belt keeps falling off in the back
that spins the record ........I ordered a new belt and haven't taken
a good look at it yet but I've not done that before any one...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17