Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yland45[_2_]
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 18th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Lamy 2000 nibs

Hi!
I have a lamy 2000 that is too wide for me. How do i get ahold of
other nibs (namely EF) to replace mine with?

thanks a lot
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 11th 07, 08:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Uni-Ball Jetstream Refills - what do they fit?

On Jun 11, 2:52 pm, wrote:
I think I found the perfect disposable pen - the Uni-Ball Jetstream.
It is very smooth and leaves a dry dark line with little pressure.
Much like...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 8th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 32
Posted By yland45[_2_]
waterman turquoise

On Apr 6, 11:49 pm, "Moira Perkins" wrote:
"BL" wrote in message

snip

Hi Moira... I don't think it's...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 3rd 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 32
Posted By yland45[_2_]
waterman turquoise

i am an avid user of turquoise ink, use nothing besides it. I use the
lamy brand right now and am very impressed with it. But i was
wondering how waterman preforms. any opinions on waterman...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 30th 07, 08:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Super Quink

On Mar 26, 4:08 pm, "BL" wrote:
yland45 wrote:
Thanks everyone for your advice, the tines WERE
misaligned and all i had to do was push it back into
place...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 30th 07, 08:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 15
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Recommended mechanical pencil

On Mar 29, 11:28 pm, "pavane" wrote:
"BL" wrote in message

"Covad" wrote:
Please...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 26th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 17
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Namiki Falcon

On Mar 26, 10:30 am, Barutan Seijin wrote:
Am 24 Mar 2007, BL schrieb:

Barutan Seijin wrote:
It's not that hard. One only applies pressure on
the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 26th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Super Quink

On Mar 26, 1:40 am, "BL" wrote:
Bluesea wrote:
If "scratchy" is tearing up your paper, then, yes, I
agree with BL. Get a loupe or good magnifying glass
and...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 25th 07, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Super Quink

On Mar 25, 12:56 pm, "JimL" wrote:
On Mar 24, 6:43 am, "yland45" wrote:

I just found a bottle of Super Quink in the back of my grandmother's
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 25th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Super Quink

On Mar 24, 10:22 pm, "BL" wrote:
yland45 wrote:
I just found a bottle of Super Quink in the back of
my grandmother's cupboard. It says that it is Super
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 24th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By yland45[_2_]
lamy 2000 capacity

sorry, me again. Im still trying to understand my new lamy 2000. When
i filled up the piston with water, drained it in to an eyedropper,
then filled it into a standard parker cartridge, it barely...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 24th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Super Quink

I just found a bottle of Super Quink in the back of my grandmother's
cupboard. It says that it is Super Quink with solv-X, that cleans the
pen as it writes. Would it still be good to use 50 yrs later...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 22nd 07, 08:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Is the Lamy 2000 good?

On Mar 22, 6:49 pm, "Brian Ketterling" tweel6...@no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com wrote:
"BL" wrote in message

Forum: Pens & Pencils March 22nd 07, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Calligraphy Pens

On Mar 22, 3:46 pm, "Sonny" wrote:
I am looking to purchase a good quality calligraphy pen set for my wife.
It's hard to tell which are decent quality. Does anyone have...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 22nd 07, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Is the Lamy 2000 good?

On Mar 21, 10:31 pm, "BL" wrote:
"yland45"

Thanx a lot for your advice, i went and
bought one and it writes like a dream. But do
you know how to...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 21st 07, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Is the Lamy 2000 good?

On Mar 21, 1:47 pm, "Viseguy" wrote:
On Mar 19, 5:29 am, "yland45" wrote:

Ive had my eye on the lamy 2000. It is good? High capacity? Good for
long...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 20th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By yland45[_2_]
How to replace nib of Lamy Studio

I recently aquired a lamy studio with a medium nib and am not happy
with the thickness (i use fine nibs). So how do i get ahold of spare
nibs? How are they replaced? Are they the same nibs as the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 20th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By yland45[_2_]
How to replace nibs of Lamy Studio

I recently aquired a lamy studio with a medium nib and am not happy
with the thickness (i use fine nibs). So how do i get ahold of spare
nibs? How are they replaced? Are they the same nibs as the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 19th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Is the Lamy 2000 good?

Ive had my eye on the lamy 2000. It is good? High capacity? Good for
long periods? Light? Smooth? Reliable?

Thanx

--
It the unpredictabilities of life that really make it interesting
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 19th 07, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

On Mar 19, 1:32 pm, "Viseguy" wrote:
On Mar 18, 10:18 am, "Paul G" wrote:

Optima's and 88's are extremely well made pens. Screw the cap on and off
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 18th 07, 10:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By yland45[_2_]
What is the largest (non eyedropper) capacity fountain pen

What is the largest capacity fountain pen that is not eyedropper fill?
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 12th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 29
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Pilot Capless Decimo squeaks!

On Mar 13, 3:55 am, "BL" wrote:
Semolina Pilchard wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:34:26 -0700, Bluesea wrote:

"yland45" wrote in...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 12th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Mont Blanc turquoise good?

On Mar 13, 2:24 am, "Bluesea" wrote:
"yland45" wrote in message

Im a big fan of...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 12th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By yland45[_2_]
difference between the two parker converters

On Mar 12, 1:17 pm, "Brian Ketterling" tweel6...@no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com wrote:
Hey, you're right. I interpreted "pump" converter as an aerometric one, but
the one pictured on the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 12th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By yland45[_2_]
Mont Blanc turquoise good?

On Mar 12, 1:29 pm, "BL" wrote:
yland45 wrote:
Im a big fan of turquoise, but i havent tried mont
blanc yet for fear that it performs like their
black. Does...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35