Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William Evison
Forum: Marketplace May 22nd 12, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By William Evison
Some May listings

Many thanks. Will
Forum: Marketplace May 18th 12, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By William Evison
Some May listings

(contact us to get on our free daily offerings list)

Now offering the following, to demonstrate our low prices. Just write
me to order.

1. French Indo-China *55 VF Cat....
Forum: Marketplace May 4th 12, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By William Evison
Example of Cappa stamp list item

Get on our list, just email me at . No obligation. Just
join my list and watch the listings for a while and see if you don't
find them tempting.

An example. You can buy it...
Forum: Marketplace March 18th 12, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By William Evison
1893 Columbian Exposition ticket

XF pristine 1893 Chicago Columbian Expo ticket #228896 1st May-30th
Oct. Admit the Bearer. Net $20

Forum: Marketplace May 16th 11, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By William Evison
Free daily email stamp offers CHEAP

Email me at

No obigation. Every day I'll send about 10 offers. Stamps: Singles,
sets, collections, mystery lots and occasionally forgeries. Prices are
great and delivery prompt....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5