Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vinylfanmike
Forum: Juke Boxes January 28th 09, 05:02 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By vinylfanmike
I have a pfea1u. Actually, it belongs to a...

I have a pfea1u. Actually, it belongs to a friend. I'm babysitting. A previous owner has painted the graphics panels black. All 4 of them. Would it be possible for me photograph your panels? I...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 28th 09, 04:12 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By vinylfanmike
Seeburg pfea1u

I have a Seeburg pfea1u. A previous owner painted ove the 4 grahics panels. I am looking for anyone that has one of these boxes, in Indiana and the surrounding states, that would be willing to...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 5th 08, 02:33 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By vinylfanmike
Search unit problem

This is my first post, so bear with me. I recently acquired a TI-1. It supposedly worked at one time, but currently doesn't. It's set for free play. I push a selection, the search unit starts and...
Forum: About this forum September 4th 08, 09:01 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By vinylfanmike
I am new to posting. I posted a message...

I am new to posting. I posted a message yesterday and have found the message, but it doesn't show up with other posts about the same subject. I was wondering if I did something wrong. The tag was...
Forum: About this forum September 4th 08, 03:43 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By vinylfanmike
TI-1 jukebox problem