Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: elkridge pinball
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

Hopefully get to work on this project this weekend!!!

have a second board to play around with now.

Fingers crossed!
Forum: Juke Boxes May 7th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By elkridge pinball
FS: Rowe R-92 parts

On Apr 27, 11:43*am, wrote:
I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 27th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Jukebox - Painting Tips needed

On Apr 26, 7:47*pm, (Ken G.) wrote:
I dont know what the surfaces look like you are doing ....

I have found our local sign shops have real good quality vinyl in roles
in...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 25th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Jukebox - Painting Tips needed

On Apr 23, 3:02*pm, elkridge pinball wrote:
Anyone ever try to paint an R-92?

I have the brown version, which does not fit with everything else and
would like to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 23rd 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Jukebox - Painting Tips needed

Anyone ever try to paint an R-92?

I have the brown version, which does not fit with everything else and
would like to change it to the blue version out there.

Anybody have any suggestions or tips...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 19th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:19*am, Ken Layton wrote:

On Apr 14, 7:38*am, elkridge pinball ...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

On Apr 16, 10:37*am, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:21*am, "joe_x" wrote:

Excuse this dumb question, - You did make sure that you're...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

On Apr 16, 9:21*am, "joe_x" wrote:
Excuse this dumb question, - You did make sure that you're using the volume
control pot that is on the accessory board, right?
The...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

Tried pretty much all the possible combinations with no luck.

I can get sound out of the jukebox, at a low volume, that is
controlled by the IPOD, but not loud enough to be useable.

I cannot get...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 15th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

On Apr 15, 12:24*am, Ken Layton wrote:
Here's the manual & schematic for it:

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF_Jukebox/Rowe_AMI/Rowe_Amplifier_Access...

Tried a couple...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 15th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

Will the amp accessory board take an IPOD input for the BGM? If so,
what connection combo is it? I can get music, but the volume is
minimal. Does it have enough output?

Thanks everyone
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 14, 11:19*am, Ken Layton wrote:
On Apr 14, 7:38*am, elkridge pinball wrote:

You never emailed me with your snail mail info so I could have...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

After much digging and looking, it appears that this may be a common
problem with trying to get some schematics for Rowe equipment. Rowe
says that they were put in storage due to space...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 3, 8:37*pm, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Apr 3, 6:25*pm, Ken Layton wrote:

On Apr 3, 12:54*pm, elkridge pinball ...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 3, 6:25*pm, Ken Layton wrote:
On Apr 3, 12:54*pm, elkridge pinball wrote:

Well, I finally found the manual part number:

Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 08, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By elkridge pinball
WTB: Rowe Operation Sequence and Schematics Manual (3-65355-12)

Rowe Operation Sequence and Schematics Manual

Part # 3-65355-12

Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 08, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 3, 11:07*am, Ken Layton wrote:
Like I said, I have the R90 lamp board schematic. It may or may not be
the same as what you have.

Well, I finally found the manual part...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 08, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Mar 26, 12:07*pm, Ken Layton wrote:
On Mar 26, 5:43*am, elkridge pinball wrote:

Looking for the schematic or component layout for an Rowe R-92...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 2nd 08, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 1, 8:34*am, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:22*am, Ken Layton wrote:

The schematic I have on the _R90_ lamp control board has T2500D...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 1st 08, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Apr 1, 12:22*am, Ken Layton wrote:
The schematic I have on the _R90_ lamp control board has T2500D triacs
driving the lamps. The T2500D has an isolated tab if I remember
Forum: Juke Boxes March 31st 08, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Mar 28, 10:05*pm, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:48*pm, kreed wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:14 am, elkridge pinball...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 30th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Speaker Specs

On Mar 30, 11:08*am, pennyarcadecollector
wrote:
On Mar 30, 6:51*am, elkridge pinball wrote:

Anyone have the specs for the mid-range speakers...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 30th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Speaker Specs

Anyone have the specs for the mid-range speakers for the R-92? The
number 4-07822-03 is printed on the speaker.

I have one bad speaker and need to find a replacement. Should I
replace both if it is...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 29th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Mar 28, 8:48*pm, kreed wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:14 am, elkridge pinball wrote:

On Mar 28, 2:31 am, kreed ...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 31
Posted By elkridge pinball
Rowe R-92 Lamp Control Board Schematic

On Mar 28, 2:31*am, kreed wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:33 am, elkridge pinball wrote:

Success, kind of!!!!!

Resoldered bad connections, and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32