Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SSTG
Forum: Dolls July 21st 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 5
Posted By SSTG
27 cm BJD Dolls question

The Wanderer wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:13:18 GMT, SSTG wrote:

snip

I forgot to mention I'm in the US (sorry).
Forum: Dolls July 20th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 5
Posted By SSTG
27 cm BJD Dolls question

The Wanderer wrote in
:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:00:36 GMT, SSTG wrote:

I'm interested in building Ball Jointed Dolls but the 60...
Forum: Dolls July 19th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 5
Posted By SSTG
27 cm BJD Dolls question

I'm interested in building Ball Jointed Dolls but the 60 cm ones are too
expensive for now so I'd like to start with the 27 cm one.

Could someone recommend me a good store where I could get eye...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3