Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Wanderer
Forum: Dolls February 22nd 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 3
Posted By The Wanderer
Any info on Life-Size dolls? Where to buy?

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:45:56 -0600, t-bone wrote:

Then, where is the place to ask?

I wouldn't know, this NG is about collectable dolls, as in Betty Boop,
Barbie, porcelain antique French &...
Forum: Dolls February 21st 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 3
Posted By The Wanderer
Any info on Life-Size dolls? Where to buy?

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:03:31 -0600, t-bone wrote:

Tried searching Google but seems the sites are all Japanese.
Translating the pages brings nonsensical english statements loaded
with...
Forum: Dolls February 3rd 08, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 2
Posted By The Wanderer
Anything to do with reboning dolls just starting

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 04:18:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi my name is Rene but everyone calls me Re so feel free to do the
same i'm 56 years young i happily married to Al we...
Forum: Dolls November 16th 07, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 1
Posted By The Wanderer
help finding a place to post about selling dolls

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:33:04 -0800 (PST), Isle of Innis - Michelle Reeves
wrote:

I'm trying to find an appropriate forum to post the 23 Effanbee dolls
I'm selling on Ebay. The auction ends on...
Forum: Dolls July 21st 07, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 5
Posted By The Wanderer
27 cm BJD Dolls question

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:13:18 GMT, SSTG wrote:

snip

I forgot to mention I'm in the US (sorry).

Ah, well I'm UK, but....

Try googling for Linda Plaskett. She tends to major on ceramic dolls,...
Forum: Dolls July 20th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 5
Posted By The Wanderer
27 cm BJD Dolls question

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:00:36 GMT, SSTG wrote:

I'm interested in building Ball Jointed Dolls but the 60 cm ones are too
expensive for now so I'd like to start with the 27 cm one.

Could...
Forum: Dolls January 21st 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 1
Posted By The Wanderer
Handbook of Doll Repair vintage dolls FA

On 20 Jan 2007 16:31:20 -0800, JaneyP wrote:

The Handbook of Doll Repair & Restorationby Marty Westfall London.Large
format 282 pages,ex lib.but otherwise a good solid copy.
Hugely thorough...
Forum: Dolls November 29th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By The Wanderer
Dollart & Rubert Dolls

Anyone had any success with dealing with this web site? I ordered some
goods for delivery to the UK, they've been paid for but never arrived, and
I just can't get any response from them.

--
the dot...
Forum: Dolls October 18th 06, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls

On 17 Oct 2006 15:48:41 -0700, ehjayel wrote:

Hi I have an elementary question I hope you will help me with.

I am trying to figure out the name of a type of doll.

The spelling is 'pierrot'....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9