Showing results 1 to 25 of 220
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TL
Forum: General Discussion January 13th 09, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By TL
Tonkin cancellation on Hong Kong stamp

On Jan 12, 4:58*pm, Bobstamp wrote:
After taking a look athttp://www.ingraham.ca/bob/6.jpg(on my web
site), please explain to me how a Haiphong, Tonkin cancellation might
Forum: General Discussion October 20th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By TL
German Offices unhinged

On Oct 20, 1:32*pm, "Stan Fairchild" wrote:
"TL" wrote in message

On Oct...
Forum: General Discussion October 20th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By TL
German Offices unhinged

On Oct 20, 11:30*am, "Stan Fairchild" wrote:
"TL" wrote in message

Forum: General Discussion October 20th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By TL
Q: German Offices return

I forgot when we were discussing the area of German Offices to ask why
Scott doesn't have hinged and unhinged values for most of them. I
remember an occasional mint-set value. I didn't look around...
Forum: Marketplace October 20th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

On Oct 20, 8:30*am, TL wrote:
On Oct 16, 8:42*am, TL wrote:

On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, TL wrote:

I've put up another...
Forum: Marketplace October 20th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

On Oct 16, 8:42*am, TL wrote:
On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, TL wrote:

I've put up another album, this one of Stamps of...
Forum: General Discussion October 17th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By TL
German Offices in China

On Oct 16, 10:49*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:02:12 -0700 (PDT), TL
wrote:

On Oct 16, 6:33*pm, ...
Forum: General Discussion October 17th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By TL
German Offices in China

On Oct 16, 6:45*pm, Joshua McGee wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:34:09 -0500, Joshua McGee wrote:
they rapidly pays for themselves.

Love my grammar there....

Forum: General Discussion October 17th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By TL
German Offices in China

Thanks Rodney,
There are quite a few stamps still with hinge remnants showing at the
top - I'll have to soak them. I've seen a lot of hingineers put them
to the top but don't generally do that...
Forum: General Discussion October 17th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By TL
German Offices in China

On Oct 16, 6:33*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:49:59 -0700 (PDT), TL
wrote:

These are my Steiner pages of German Offices in China. I'm...
Forum: General Discussion October 17th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By TL
German Offices in China

These are my Steiner pages of German Offices in China. I'm still
trying to decide on a format to continue with on other collections.
I'm not sure I like the black mounts now. I know it would all...
Forum: Marketplace October 16th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, TL wrote:
I've put up another album, this one of Stamps of Germany.http://picasaweb..google.com/pterable/Germany#

There is a link to my stamp website...
Forum: Marketplace October 16th 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, TL wrote:
I've put up another album, this one of Stamps of Germany.http://picasaweb..google.com/pterable/Germany#

There is a link to my stamp website...
Forum: Marketplace October 16th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

On Oct 10, 5:31*pm, TL wrote:
I've put up another album, this one of Stamps of Germany.http://picasaweb..google.com/pterable/Germany#

There is a link to my stamp website...
Forum: General Discussion October 15th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
Luxembourg ID

On Oct 14, 10:38*am, TL wrote:
On Oct 13, 12:02*pm, Art wrote:

On Oct 13, 1:57*am, T wrote:

On Oct 12,...
Forum: General Discussion October 14th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
Luxembourg ID

On Oct 13, 12:02*pm, Art wrote:
On Oct 13, 1:57*am, T wrote:

On Oct 12, 10:43*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

On...
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
Luxembourg ID

Can someone ID these overprints?

http://t6p.home.mindspring.com/s173.jpg

Thanks,
Tom
Forum: Marketplace October 11th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By TL
FS: Stamps of Germany

I've put up another album, this one of Stamps of Germany.
http://picasaweb.google.com/pterable/Germany#

There is a link to my stamp website from the title of the first stamp
or in the other...
Forum: General Discussion October 7th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By TL
Michel Color Chart - worth buying?

On Oct 6, 2:09*pm, "Stan Fairchild" wrote:
"TL" wrote in message

I...
Forum: General Discussion October 6th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By TL
Michel Color Chart - worth buying?

I was just reading old posts about color charts. There were lots of
familiar names 5 years ago that I don't see much anymore. Maybe folks
have changed their names, moved on or don't post. From...
Forum: General Discussion September 29th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By TL
Posting images of used covers.

In reference to the post by Rodney, May 19 - quote:
What would be de rigueur for posting
images of covers with names and addresses shown?

always cover names and addresses?
after 10 years OK? ...
Forum: General Discussion September 19th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By TL
Picasa for on-line stamp collections

I saw that Picasa was mentioned and discussed in a few posts here. I
had previously experimented with its usefulness on a limited basis but
lately in searching for large free storage space I delved...
Forum: Marketplace September 14th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By TL
FS: British Commonwealth stamps for sale

On Sep 11, 11:56*pm, TL wrote:
I've put some early Antigua, Ascension and Bahamas stamps for sale on
my stamp website.
I'm going to put new pages up as time allows. *The...
Forum: Marketplace September 12th 08, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By TL
FS: British Commonwealth stamps for sale

I've put some early Antigua, Ascension and Bahamas stamps for sale on
my stamp website.
I'm going to put new pages up as time allows. The scans are large so
when I run out of server space I'll have...
Forum: General Discussion August 20th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 20
Posted By TL
Germany: AMG

On Aug 19, 5:41 pm, Peter Baumann wrote:
TL schrieb:

Peter,
In the case of the 1st stamp on the 7th row (no. 35) which has full
undisturbed gum, it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 220