Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 13, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
SEEBURG VL-200

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:13:26 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Thanks Rob.....i plan on going through the entire mech and oil what needs to be lube.

Can i use this oil chart for a DS-160...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 13, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
SEEBURG VL-200

Thanks Rob.....i plan on going through the entire mech and oil what needs to be lube.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 4th 13, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
SEEBURG DS 160....Is this the best sounding jukebox Seeburg had tooffer from the golden era of 1951 to 1961?

Yesterday i got a chance to make a repair and see again a DS-160 i had restored to perfection near 15 years ago.The person said the juke was make a loud knocking sound when the record was being...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 4th 13, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
SEEBURG VL-200

Thanks so much Jeff for the offer..but i looked closely at my problem on Sunday after getting a good night sleep and my first thought was to look at the 2050 tube since i did change it out a couple...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 2nd 13, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
SEEBURG VL-200

My Seeburg VL-200 hasn't had a problem since i restore it with Bill Wonderlick 15 years ago.

The record picks and plays but won't reject after song ends.The records just sits there and spins.

I...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 26th 10, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R "grill cloth installation" What parts have to be removedfrom the machine?

I have been wanting to install a new grill cloth on my Seeburg R and
thought i would post here first for some helpful tips from people who
have already done this.After looking at my R quickly in...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 8th 09, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Seeburg B

On May 7, 10:40*pm, NJ Mike wrote:
Anyone have a good project for a beginner experienced with EM
pinballs?

NJ area.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AMI Continental jukebox ?

No, I don't have one for sale. I am in NJ and got a call form a women
here in NJ that says she wants to sell a Continental.She hasn't
returned my called in a couple of days..but i intend on trying...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AMI Continental jukebox ?

The Continental is in nice original condition and works 100%.How much
is this box worth on todays market ?Are their different model
Continentals? Thanks for any help.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 9th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...latch bar soleniod smoking !

Thanks for the help..
Vic
On Oct 9, 11:45 am, psapinball wrote:
Vic,
Your latch bar soleniod is about dead. You need to order one and
replace it before the juke catches on...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 9th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...latch bar soleniod smoking !

I turned on my Seeburg R yesterday for about a hour and didn't make a
selection because i got busy with other things. I noticed there was a
electrical burning smell coming form the Seeburg R.
After...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 27th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...not picking up every record

Thanks Tony for the information.

On Sep 26, 4:20 pm, (Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic)
wrote:
The issue is probably a contact block assembly that is sticking in the bottom
Forum: Juke Boxes September 26th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...not picking up every record

Hi,
Here's the problem i am having: The juke will pick up most of the
selected records, but every once in a while it won't pick a record up
and sits there spinning without the record being pulled...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 16th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...manuals or information?

On Aug 16, 9:20 am, (Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic)
wrote:
The 'net crowd is more respecting of copyrights than most groups, so you'll be
hard pressed to find a copy of the manual...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 16th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...manuals or information?

Is there anywhere on the internet that i can down load any Seeburg R
manuals or information?
Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes August 16th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R...Tech help needed

Hi all,
Picked up my first Seeburg R yesterday. The juke has been sitting in a
home not working for the last 12 years. The juke is very clean and
solid. Here are some problems i am having after i...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 07, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Rockola model 1454 and 1448 and Empress

Hi,
I have a nice original Rock ola # 1448 in good working order.
I am located in Clifton, New Jersey

On Jan 30, 3:54 am, "Nimko Lodewijk" wrote:
Wanted to buy:
Rockola...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17