Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: michael adams
Forum: Books August 21st 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By michael adams
news on richardson's Picasso Vol III

"Biljo White" wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Books August 21st 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By michael adams
news on richardson's Picasso Vol III

wrote in message
Hi -

This is OT here, but I'm desperate. I can find nothing on the web or
elsewhere about the status of...
Forum: Books August 20th 06, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By michael adams
Charles Dickens' Bleak House, Copperfield Edition

wrote in message
I found this book in an old school house. There didnt seem to be a date
of any sort in it. It...
Forum: Books August 20th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By michael adams
BobFinnan is a fraud! BEWARE

wrote in message

Just a heads up.

In other words, contrary to the personna he tries to project on UseNet,
Mr...
Forum: Books August 14th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 29
Posted By michael adams
Amazon refund received after 6 weeks

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message

Sorry to shock you with things
you...
Forum: Books August 12th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By michael adams
Kris Baker is dead

trimmed to r.c.b
"JP" wrote in message
BobFinnan.com wrote:
wrote:

Too bad each
Forum: Books August 1st 06, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 24
Posted By michael adams
Amazon now commits mail fraud

"Some person" wrote in message
Someone who is posting under the screen name "Amazon Steals" is posting
in bad...
Forum: Books August 1st 06, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By michael adams
Any experience with "Diversified Furniture" bookcases?

wrote in message
My book collection is badly in need of better shelving (and in many
cases just shelving at...
Forum: Books July 29th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 24
Posted By michael adams
Amazon now commits mail fraud

"Amazon Steals" wrote in message

I just sent an email to Jeff Bezos personally. That is my last ditch
effort to...
Forum: Books July 18th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By michael adams
Spine Repair

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message
This last weekend I bought a copy of Synge, Riders to the Sear , 1911
Luce, Boston , the first American...
Forum: Books July 11th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By michael adams
Pathetic Discussion Group

"Shelf Space" wrote in message
I'm a book collector and I have on occasion posted to this forum.

I won't...
Forum: Books July 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By michael adams
Book repair or what?

"Alec Powell" wrote in message
Hello good book people.
I need a bit of advice please.
A very dear friend has bequeathed to me...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12