Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gsxith3
Forum: General Discussion July 28th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By gsxith3
Stamp info that can be import into Excel

On Jul 21, 1:24*pm, Bill Sharpe wrote:
gsxith3 wrote:
I was able to import the Catalog info for a couple of countries (Date,
Denomination, Subject, Color, Perf etc)...
Forum: US Stamps July 21st 08, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
Replies: 0
Posted By gsxith3
Help locating WPID

A few years back I was able to ftp stamp info for specific countries
from ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/doc/mail/stamps/wpid/ (World Philatelic
Index, I think) When I try to go not I can not get into the...
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By gsxith3
Stamp info that can be import into Excel

I was able to import the Catalog info for a couple of countries (Date,
Denomination, Subject, Color, Perf etc) inot Excel a couple of years
back. The info was in zipped coma delimited files. I have...
Forum: Marketplace June 28th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gsxith3
US White Ace Album Set For Sale

I have like-new White Ace Regular Singles Complete and Commemoatives
Complete from 1847-2003, housed in 10 like-new black w/gold stamped
cover, binders & slipcases. If bought new from Washington...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4