Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: daniel7y
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 12, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
AMI Continental pins getting stuck

On Apr 9, 8:42*am, John Robertson wrote:
daniel7y wrote:
On Apr 7, 12:34 pm, John Robertson wrote:
daniel7y wrote:
Hi all
Sometimes when...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 12, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

daniel7y wrote:
On Apr 7, 12:34 pm, John Robertson wrote:
daniel7y wrote:
Hi all
Sometimes when...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 12, 06:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

daniel7y wrote:
On Apr 7, 12:34 pm, John Robertson wrote:
daniel7y wrote:
Hi all
Sometimes when...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 8th 12, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
AMI Continental pins getting stuck

On Apr 7, 12:34*pm, John Robertson wrote:
daniel7y wrote:
Hi all

Sometimes when you make a selection on my continental it seems to push
the pins in too far and...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 12, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
AMI Continental pins getting stuck

Hi all

Sometimes when you make a selection on my continental it seems to push
the pins in too far and they get a bit stuck. It only seems to happen
on particular selections. When it takes the record...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 12th 12, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By daniel7y
Current market value of jukeboxes

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200719671367?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trk....
Did you see the $30K Wurlitzer Teledisc ?

(I have not got a clue what this would really be worth but 30k seems
Forum: Juke Boxes March 10th 12, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By daniel7y
Current market value of jukeboxes

I've noticed a lot of jukeboxes (particularly on eBay Australia) set
at high prices, usually far above what is considered the market value.
I was under the impression that jukeboxes were generally...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 21st 12, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By daniel7y
Wurlitzer OMT Vinyl - Increase number of records?

Hi all,

Just came across this clip on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblAp14ubU8&feature=related

I noticed that it's not the usual record basket I have seen on other
models. Looks like it...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 12th 11, 04:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By daniel7y
wtb: rowe r-84

Hi All,

I have been casually looking for this particular jukebox for a few
years now, but haven't had any luck, so I thought i'd try on here.I'm
after the 'tempo disco' model R-84, hoping to find...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 3rd 10, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
record jukeboxes still in service

On Aug 3, 12:14*pm, kreed wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:04*pm, daniel7y wrote:

On Aug 2, 12:27*pm, kreed wrote:

On...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 2nd 10, 10:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
record jukeboxes still in service

On Aug 2, 12:27*pm, kreed wrote:
On Aug 2, 1:03*am, daniel7y wrote:

i went out last night and found a rowe r-90 still in operation at a
Forum: Juke Boxes August 1st 10, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel7y
record jukeboxes still in service

i went out last night and found a rowe r-90 still in operation at a
popular bar in the city (melbourne). it took me be surprise. the venue
has two bars, one large and then a smaller 'chill out' type...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12