Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 1.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Forum: Coins May 12th 11, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message

"Bremick"...
Forum: Coins May 12th 11, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Please Use Caution When Buying Online

"Jon Provencher" wrote in message
Something very bad happend to me and my family tonight and it was directly
related to coins....
Forum: Coins May 11th 11, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Boomers liquidate (WSJ Smart Money, May 2011)

"oly" wrote in message

Read this article yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a dyed-in-the wool...
Forum: Coins May 11th 11, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message

"Bremick"...
Forum: Coins May 11th 11, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message

"Bremick"...
Forum: Coins May 11th 11, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message
Rec'd mine today -...
Forum: Coins May 10th 11, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

"Rav" wrote in message
On 5/9/2011 10:07 PM, Mike Benveniste wrote:
On 5/9/2011 8:02 PM, Rav wrote:

There appears to be a...
Forum: Coins May 9th 11, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
ATB 5 Oz Numismatic version

Rec'd mine today - lordy this thing is huge.
Sure doesn't look like any coin I ever saw!
Forum: Coins May 9th 11, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Gold Eagles are back

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
How generous of them...most of the gold in Fort Knox was...
Forum: Coins May 5th 11, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message
"A. Nony Moose" wrote:

Forum: Coins May 5th 11, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"mazorj" wrote in message

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message
"mazorj"...
Forum: Coins May 5th 11, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"mazorj" wrote in message
This is an extreme "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. While
transparency always is the...
Forum: Coins May 4th 11, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
PMs tanking - time to buy?

PMs sharply lower again.
Silver below $40 and it looks like gold will go below $1500.
There doesn't seem to be any support whatsoever for silver and very little for
gold.
Forum: Coins May 4th 11, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message
"Bremick"...
Forum: General Discussion May 4th 11, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Scott 2011 US Pocket Catalog

Having recently gotten back to stamps, I just purchased the above mentioned
Scott catalog.
Very handy and well laid out.
My question is how closely do the prices listed reflect actual market...
Forum: Coins May 4th 11, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"Bremick" wrote in message ...
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have time
to dummy up fakes?

Who really...
Forum: Coins May 4th 11, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message

"Robert Hairgrove"...
Forum: Coins May 3rd 11, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"Robert Hairgrove" wrote in message
As obnoxious as AnonyMoose's theory might be, I have to agree that, for the
Forum: Coins May 3rd 11, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
PMs tanking - time to buy?

PMs are taking a hit, particularly silver.
So I pose the question: time to buy or time to unload?
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"A. Nony Moose" wrote:

I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
Anybody reading this whose online experience is greater that 6 seconds can no
doubt see that...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

"Jim_Higgins" wrote in message
On 5/2/11 10:24 AM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
Nothing of importance as he lay on the Grassy Knoll.

Such a...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Why all this...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Gold & Silver Predictions

""Roßert G. Schaffrath"" wrote in message
On 5/1/2011 7:36 PM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
""Roßert G....
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By A. Nony Moose[_2_]
Gold & Silver Predictions

""Roßert G. Schaffrath"" wrote in message
Clearly I do not think there is an acceptable solution to our current dilemma.

The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29