Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Mckenzie
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 07, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Comet Corkscrew Color

Hey Comet Owners -

This is very trivial, but I noticed that most of the pics I have seen
of Comet the Corkscrew Ramp is Red with Black Accents... Mine is
SOLID Black. Just curious is this was...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 7th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg

Matt's Pinball Room: http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net
Forum: Juke Boxes August 6th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0

Matt's Pinball Room: http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg STD Skips Near End of Records

Mostly A-Sides Get Played, haven't noticed it much on the B-sides...

Any help would be appreciated, as this is becoming a little
frustrating when every other records has to be ejected...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg STD Skips Near End of Records

Got my STD-2 working well, and finnally replaced all those darn
lights!!! UGH!

I got a new Cartidge, Needles, and Tone Arm Springs, yet occasionally
I still get records that skip, and it always...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 7th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg Experts - Help me out! :)

Thanks to Tony who previously helped me...

My Issue on the STD-2 --- I'm still having difficulty having a few
records ending too soon.... Maybe 10 of the 80 have this problem...

Some of them...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 24th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg - Some Records Ending too soon

Hey All -

Got my STD2 working great - finnally. Looks and sounds great...

Running into an issue, though.

About 50% of the records played will end early - sometimes with just a
few seconds, other...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 10th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
SEEBURG - Strange Amp Problem - STD

Hey all - This is my first jukebox, and she's coming together
nicely... but

I just had my AMP rebuilt for my STD-3, and just got it today. I've
run into a strange problem, though. First off, it...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg STD2 Amp Help - Michigan

Any thoughts of those capictor kits on Ebay from Jukebox Friday Night?

Looks like you can get a whole set for $35....

Thanks again for all the help!

Matt

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:04:48 -0600,...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg STD2 Amp Help - Michigan

Yeah, it's just a constant hum --- the volume knob looked disonnected,
but I reconnected it and still just a constant hum....

I did pick up all the seeburg books, so I'm good there. Today I
replaced...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 23rd 07, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Seeburg STD2 Amp Help - Michigan

I just got a Seeburg STD-2 (with the SHP3 amp) with an amplifier
problem. I have a feeling it could use a rebuild, or at least
something. I'm not sure how much work was done previously, but
obviously...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
Rockola 488 VS Seeburg STD2

Possibly have a chance to have my choice between these - Any thoughts?

This will be my first Juke. I'm handy with solid state pinball, but
never have been into jukeboxes --- until now.

I really...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
FESTIVAL?

Just a had friend call me and says he knows a man with a jukebox
(45's) that has the badging of "Festival" on the front, but has no
other information.

Wasn't able to find any info on a Juke called...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 30th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Mckenzie
WTB: Jukebox in Michigan Area

Hey all - new to the group - Looking for 1970-1989 Era 45's Machine.
Open to Rowe, Seeburg and Rock-Ola, prefer something a little on the
"Funky" looking side. I'm fairly new to the world of jukes,...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14