Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E.v.S.
Forum: Coins April 3rd 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By E.v.S.
Dollar coins incident.

On Apr 3, 1:11*pm, Jon Purkey wrote:
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:59:42 -0700 (PDT), RF
wrote:

I've never been offered a dollar coin in change, be...
Forum: Coins March 11th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By E.v.S.
Made a find in Change today

I just found a 1910 wheat, condition, 'bout 10-12 and a1959 wheat in
at least 58-60, looks better than the one in my proof set! E.

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:22:56 -0700 (PDT), sgt23...
Forum: Coins March 8th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By E.v.S.
Whats all this then...

The Amero.. whats it all about, is the rapid fluctuation in the
commodities mkts. an indicator of its arival?, the parity of the
Canadian $, to the American $, and the Swiss franc almost 1 to...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By E.v.S.
Au and Ag

Thanks all!

oly wrote:
On Jan 26, 10:45�pm, (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
In article ,

oly...
Forum: Coins January 27th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By E.v.S.
Au and Ag

I'm just curious, debate 'round these parts is running 50/50 some
absolutly hate the current mkts. other collectors love them, ... how
do you feel.
Forum: Coins January 19th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By E.v.S.
libertad proof sets

I've three, five coin proof sets,'92,'93,'94, original pkg.1/20, 1/10,
1/5, 1/2, and 1 onza, the books and magazines are all over the place,
and I've never seen one on ebay, can anyone give me their...
Forum: Coins November 30th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By E.v.S.
Silver content in foreign coins

On Nov 28, 9:02 pm, Jud wrote:
Dik T. Winter wrote:
This does not tell much. During some time after decimalisation the UK pound
and the Irish punt were on par, but...
Forum: Coins November 19th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By E.v.S.
guess what I got in change !!?

I got a silver Oregon quarter in change the other day, it was proof at
some point in it life, very bizzare.. anyway does anyone out there
have a set of silver Canadiain 1999 territories,? I'm having...
Forum: Coins November 19th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By E.v.S.
Pesidential dollars

On Nov 19, 7:36 am, Edwin Johnston wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone know of an inexpensive source of the new presidential
dollars?

I live in a town of about...
Forum: Coins October 12th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By E.v.S.
Is this evidence of counterfeit?

On Oct 11, 1:37 pm, RF wrote:
On Oct 11, 2:58 pm, Bob wrote:

Never saw this before. Yes, it is a modern fake. Don't buy it.

And not even a...
Forum: Coins October 10th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By E.v.S.
Privy marks

I'm just curious if you folks feel Privy marked coins are a good
investment, I just picked up two maple leafs, one Titanic, one expo
Hanover, and paid $5 over spot!! I'm happy. E.v.S.
Forum: Coins September 14th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By E.v.S.
Mexico. Coins.

On Sep 13, 6:48 am, Don Saklad wrote:
Would any of you folks out there have any information about either of
these coins?... collectable?... value?...

What kinds...
Forum: Coins September 14th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins