Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nigel Lee
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 8th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
1993 Upper Deck Beauty and the Beast BUY/SELL/TRADE

Hi, I need and have the following from 1993 Upper Deck Beauty and
the Beast. I am happy to trade, but I would strongly prefer to
trade for the same type of card (regular for regular, insert...
Forum: General December 8th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
For SALE/TRADE: Boxing Cards (Tyson/Holyfield/Ali/Foreman + many more)

I have the following boxing cards for sale.
If you wish to TRADE, please check my wantlists on my homepage:
http://www.nigelandlaifong.com/cards.html

Please send email if interested:...
Forum: General December 8th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
For SALE: Olympic/Golf/Track/Auto Racing Cards

I have the following cards of athletes in Olympic and other
miscellaneous sports for sale. If you wish to TRADE,
please check my wantlists on my...
Forum: Football (US) December 8th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Team Lots for SALE or TRADE (especially for Eagles fans!)

Hi, I have updated my webpage to list all my football inventory
by TEAM. Lots are for trade or for sale at very CHEAP prices
(usually 25% book value in grade, postage-paid).

If you are a collector...
Forum: Basketball December 8th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
WTTF/WTB 2002-03 UD Generation Singles

Hi, I'm looking for the following singles from 02-03 UD Generations.
Please let me know if you have any. I will trade
at full book or buy for 20% book postage-paid (minimum $5 deal).
Check my trade...
Forum: Baseball December 8th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Team Lots for SALE or TRADE (Team Traders Look!)

Hi, I have updated my webpage to list all my baseball inventory by
TEAM. Team lists are divided into older (1972-1986) and more
recent (1987-present) cards. Lots are for trade or for sale at
very...
Forum: General December 8th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS **********************************
* LeBron,...
Forum: Baseball December 8th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS **********************************
* LeBron,...
Forum: Basketball December 8th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS **********************************
* LeBron,...
Forum: Football (US) December 8th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS **********************************
* LeBron,...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 17th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
1993 Upper Deck Beauty and the Beast BUY/SELL/TRADE

Hi, I need and have the following from 1993 Upper Deck Beauty and
the Beast. I am happy to trade, but I would strongly prefer to
trade for the same type of card (regular for regular, insert...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
WTTF 2003 Net Pro Tennis Singles

Hi, I'm looking for the following singles from 2003 Net Pro Tennis.
Please let me know if you have any. There are too few cards to buy,
so I am mainly looking to trade.

Check my trade listings at:...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
For SALE: Olympic/Golf/Track/Auto Racing Cards

I have the following cards of athletes in Olympic and other
miscellaneous sports for sale. If you wish to TRADE,
please check my wantlists on my...
Forum: Football (US) August 17th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
WTTF/WTB 1997 Flair Row 2 Singles

Hi, I'm looking for the following singles from 1997 Flair ROW 2.
Please let me know if you have any. I will trade
at full book or buy for 25% book postage-paid (minimum $5 deal).
Check my trade...
Forum: Football (US) August 17th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Team Lots for SALE or TRADE (especially for Eagles fans!)

Hi, I have updated my webpage to list all my football inventory
by TEAM. Lots are for trade or for sale at very CHEAP prices
(usually 25% book value in grade, postage-paid).

If you are a collector...
Forum: Basketball August 17th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
WTTF/WTB 2002-03 UD Generation Singles

Hi, I'm looking for the following singles from 02-03 UD Generations.
Please let me know if you have any. I will trade
at full book or buy for 20% book postage-paid (minimum $5 deal).
Check my trade...
Forum: Baseball August 17th 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
WTTF/WTB 1997 Flair Row 1 and 1998 Flair Row 3 Singles

Hi, I'm looking for the following singles from 1997 Flair ROW 1 and
1998 Flair ROW 3. Please let me know if you have any. I will trade
at full book or buy for 20% book postage-paid (minimum $5...
Forum: Baseball August 17th 06, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Team Lots for SALE or TRADE (Team Traders Look!)

Hi, I have updated my webpage to list all my baseball inventory by
TEAM. Team lists are divided into older (1972-1986) and more
recent (1987-present) cards. Lots are for trade or for sale at
very...
Forum: Basketball August 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS ******************************
* LeBron, Wade,...
Forum: Baseball August 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

***** NEW LISTINGS ******************************
* LeBron, Wade,...
Forum: Football (US) August 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Nigel Lee
Nigel's Webpage Buy/Sell/Trade: Discount Cards, Wantlists

Hi, this is a periodic notice pointing to my webpage, which has
recently been updated. You will find the following if you visit:

* LeBron, Wade,...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.misc