Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nigel Martin Richardson
Forum: Autographs October 12th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
RTS
RTS

Hi Sue,

I can't help very much, but I do know that 68 Marlborough Road is in the
district of Haringey, London. I believe that it is a road of both small
businesses and residential homes (and maybe a...
Forum: Autographs September 10th 06, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Need address help

Hi Sue,

I don't think that she has a UK agent now. However, you could try the
address below.

Bérénice Bejo
c/o Intertalent
48 rue Gay Lussac
75005 Paris
France
Forum: Autographs September 9th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Need address help

Hi Sue,

To the best of my knowledge PFD used to be her agent, but isn't now.
Sorry not to be more help.

Nigel

Looking for Bérénice Bejo. Anyone have knowledge of a good address or
Forum: Autographs July 30th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Dave Prowse Convention Question

That's quite an increase. He was charging £20 for an 8 x 10 last year.

Nigel

The message
from "Fon" contains these...
Forum: Autographs July 21st 06, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Friday, 7/21/06

Hi,

I wouldn't worry about the UK postal rate changes, as they do not apply
to international mail - only mail sent within the UK.

I hope this helps,

Nigel
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5