Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J.B. Wood
Forum: Juke Boxes May 21st 19, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Seeburg SMC1 juke box value

On 5/21/19 11:10 AM, wrote:
I have a Seeburg SMC1 juke box in mint condition. What's it worth?

It's a 70s era box in which the trend was to hide the record selecting...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 22nd 19, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
Rockola CD8 Jukebox battery replaced but now have ProgrammingIssue

On 2/21/19 7:52 PM, wrote:
Sir I have a Harley Davidson rockola CD jukebox with an error code 03 any ideas thanks Brian 615-708-9734

If it ain't playin' vinyl it ain't...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 18, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By J.B. Wood
Current market value of jukeboxes

On 10/31/2018 01:10 PM, J.B. Wood wrote:

Arrrgggh....another 1970s era box where the customer couldn't see the
inner workings.

Hello, and I've got my foot in mouth. I've got your model...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 18, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By J.B. Wood
Current market value of jukeboxes

On 10/31/2018 06:24 AM, wrote:
Retro vintage Rowe Ami R-80 jukebox stereo 200 selection 7"singles vinyl Dj 80s

Arrrgggh....another 1970s era box where the customer...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 17th 18, 12:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Original Bic

On 9/15/2018 5:02 PM, Bud Frede wrote:

I don't remember them being called "Crystal" at all. They were just BIC
pens (in the US). I would assume that the "Cristal" name they use now is
from...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 12th 18, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Original Bic

This is probably a who-cares type of question but if one is of a certain
age and remembers the original Bic "Crystal" (note not "Cristal"):

I first encountered this non-retractable ballpoint pen as...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 5th 18, 11:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On 09/04/2018 10:45 AM, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/09/04 5:58 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Thanks, John! Where exactly is that lithium battery located?

Regards,

Eric

Take the...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 17, 04:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By J.B. Wood
Wurlitzer 800? ( Trivia Question)

Hello, all again. Upon close examination of some "Full House" season 1
clips it now seems certain that the jukebox in Jesse's room is the
subject model, although the wallbox on the nightstand...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 17, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By J.B. Wood
AMI E-120 lubrication

On 10/04/2017 10:11 AM, wrote:
I have the service manuals which describes how to lubricate. Unfortunately, it uses terms like mushroom cam and gripper bow. The manuals do...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 19th 17, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By J.B. Wood
Original Bic Cristal Pen

Hello, all, and at the risk of revealing my age a bit of trivia: Back in
the early 60s when the subject pen sold for 19 cents the "nose cone" was
all made of solid brass. At that time Bic had TV...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 21st 17, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By J.B. Wood
Motor speed error

On 03/20/2017 08:41 PM, wrote:
It's a ROWE AMI CD 100F

Well, of course ya got a problem. Real jukeboxes don't play CDs ;-)
Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail:...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 17th 17, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On 01/17/2017 01:05 AM, wrote:
The 2500 series came along at a time when most jukebox manufacturers
were beginning to hide their record playing mechanisms as well...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 13th 16, 11:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By J.B. Wood
Jukebox Reliability

Hello, all. Just wondering if there's a consensus among collectors
(or any other vendor-independent testing agency) what manufacturer(s)
(e.g. Seeburg, AMI, Wurlitzer, Rockola) made the most...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 27th 15, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
Rockola CD8 Jukebox battery replaced but now have ProgrammingIssue

On 07/20/2015 07:50 AM, twistertime wrote:

If it don't play 78s or 45s it ain't a "jukebox" ;-) Automatic music
machine maybe, but not a jukebox. Sincerely, from a boomer,

--
J. B. Wood ...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 20th 15, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On 05/20/2015 08:07 AM, wrote:
Bought an complete Ami D-80 few days ago. Truly was in a barn. Power
snip
Hello, and from your report I'd say you did pretty well for a box that...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 1st 15, 11:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
General Collecting Question

On 03/31/2015 09:45 AM, John Robertson wrote:

Well, for monaural jukeboxes I think the Seeburg HF100R beats all the
competition - always my favourite sounding 50s box. The DS160 with the
wing...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 31st 15, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
General Collecting Question

On 03/31/2015 12:33 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 11:47:30 AM UTC-5,
wrote:
It's a matter of whether you prefer the visual approach along with
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 15, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By J.B. Wood
General Collecting Question

Hello, all. Just wondering why anyone would want to collect a jukebox
that doesn't play 45 and/or 78 rpm records and has the record selecting
and playing mechanism clearly visible to the customer....
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18