Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Ramapriya
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 1st 06, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By D Ramapriya
Pelikan M800/1000

Bristolian wrote:
Ramapriya

Both 800 and 1000 are really super pens - but big. I originally bought
a 1000, because I like larger pens and happen to prefer writing without
posting the cap. ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 1st 06, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By D Ramapriya
Pelikan M800/1000

I have just two fountain pens in my 'collection' thus far, a 149 and -
don't laugh - a lowly Lamy Sky (which is real value for money).

I'm thinking of buying an M800; an M1000 actually, but it...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 29th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By D Ramapriya
New member - advice sought on the 149

BL wrote:

Hi Ramapriya,
How long does the pen sit between uses? If the pen has been kept nib up
(rather than laying on its side) between uses, and the pen doesn't get used
much, you may...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 29th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By D Ramapriya
New member - advice sought on the 149

Allen wrote:
If I were you I would send the pen to one of the nibmeisters. Either
Richard Binder or John Mortishaw. They can adjust the nib and or feed so
that the pen will write as it...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 28th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By D Ramapriya
New member - advice sought on the 149

Ronald Hands wrote:

I'd say ditch the Montblanc ink. I had a MB pen a few years ago
(over-priced and over-hyped IMNSHO) and used nothing but MB ink (black)
in it. It eventually developed...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 28th 06, 09:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By D Ramapriya
New member - advice sought on the 149

Hi all,

My first post here. I've had a 149 for more than two years now and used
it very sparingly (the odd signature, perhaps) although it sits in my
shirt pocket each day. I've used only Montblanc...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6