Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Forum: Coins April 11th 10, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 114
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Ancient acquisition

"Jeff R." wrote in message

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
Forum: Coins April 10th 10, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
PING: jamesdurham

"james durham" wrote in message
You did very well for yourself. Sad to see you gave up lincolns. You
must of...
Forum: Coins April 10th 10, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
My latest coin acquisition

Reid Goldsborough wrote:
On 4/9/2010 3:09 PM, Mr. Jaggers wrote:
The Connecticut state...
Forum: Coins April 10th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
My latest coin acquisition

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
On 4/9/2010 3:09 PM, Mr. Jaggers wrote:
The Connecticut state coppers were dated 1785...
Forum: Coins April 10th 10, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
My latest coin acquisition

Go away Mr. Troll.

"james durham" wrote in message
Wow that's a pretty coin ya got there. May i ask what ya got it...
Forum: Coins April 9th 10, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
friends keep giving me coins

"Wm Hopkins" whopkins65 at mchsi.com wrote in message

I was sympathetic to the OP until the above quoted response, particularly:

"i never...
Forum: Coins April 9th 10, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
US Mint come through

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
"EricBabula" wrote:

Hurry! Get them to PCGS right away! :)
Forum: Coins April 9th 10, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
jamesdurham

Congratulations on your lucky find of a 37-S Lincoln. Those were not commonly
found even 50...
Forum: Coins April 9th 10, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
It's been a long, long time...

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
A lot of other really smart coin people have left too, including some who
were here for a...
Forum: Coins April 9th 10, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
How can you tell if Obama is lying?

"george pearl" wrote in message
On Apr 8, 2:31 pm, "Scurvy Dog" ...
Forum: Books April 9th 10, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.comics.strips
Replies: 17
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama to Russia - Go ahead and bomb us, I won't stop you!

"Bill Anderson" wrote in message
David Oberman wrote:
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:20:34 +0300, TT ...
Forum: Coins April 8th 10, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
How can you tell if Obama is lying?

His lips are moving.
SAY NO TO OBAMA'S VAT!
Forum: Coins April 8th 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
US Mint come through

I rec'd my War Vets and Boy Scout BU dollars within 10 days of ordering them.
Both appear to be MS70, since I can't seem to spot a single flaw on them under
10X magnifcation.
Well done, US Mint.
Forum: Coins April 8th 10, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
friends keep giving me coins

"james durham" wrote in message
why is everyone trying to hurt my feelings these days i dont use
capitalization...
Forum: Coins April 7th 10, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

james durham wrote:
why is everyone trying to hurt my feelings these days i dont use
Forum: Coins April 7th 10, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
friends keep giving me coins

"james durham" wrote in message
today i ot a mexican five cent piece s chinese penny 3 canadian pennies
and 2...
Forum: Books April 7th 10, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.comics.strips
Replies: 17
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama to Russia - Go ahead and bomb us, I won't stop you!

"TBerk" wrote in message
Scurvy had his mind made up for him, then goes along with the party
Forum: Books April 7th 10, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.comics.strips
Replies: 17
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama to Russia - Go ahead and bomb us, I won't stop you!

"TT" wrote in message
Scurvy Dog wrote:
"TT" wrote in message
Forum: Coins April 6th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama Sells Out The USA

"Peter" wrote in message
Even so, I see nothing that is traitorous.

He gave aid and comfort to our...
Forum: Books April 6th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.comics.strips
Replies: 17
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama to Russia - Go ahead and bomb us, I won't stop you!

"TT" wrote in message
Scurvy Dog wrote:
Obama heeded the call of his masters in the Kremlin and announced that the
USA
would...
Forum: Books April 6th 10, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.comics.strips
Replies: 17
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama to Russia - Go ahead and bomb us, I won't stop you!

Obama heeded the call of his masters in the Kremlin and announced that the USA
would not use its nuclear weapons EVEN IF ATTACKED.
So go ahead Russia, bomb New York - Obama won't do a goddamn...
Forum: Coins April 6th 10, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Scurvy Dog[_2_]
Obama Sells Out The USA