Showing results 1 to 25 of 104
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craig
Forum: Autographs July 25th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Craig
CAREN KAYE!!!

I FINALLY found Caren Kaye! She is someone that I have been looking
for for years and I know there was another member of this group
looking for her as well, but I can't remember who. I received...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Craig
All Our Childeren Are Now Safe!

TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead of cardiac arrest. Hop
ethis doesn't eclipse Farrah and the tributes she deserves.

Craig
Forum: Autographs December 4th 08, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig
Larry the VCable Guy?

Anyone ever get him in person? Heis here this week and I wanted to
find out what his signing habits are. Thanks!

Craig
Forum: Autographs November 14th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig
would you pay for a meet and greet?

Sue:

I have done this a couple of times. With KISS when it was still 3/4s
of the original bvand. It was pricey but if you are a die hard fan it
was worth it. I got the picture I always wanted...
Forum: Autographs October 21st 08, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig
Another Great One Has Left Us...RIP RUDY RAY MOORE

This bulletin was sent to me on My Space. He was cool and I had the
pleasure of meeting him twice and seeing him live. He had just moved
back to Akron from Vegas to be with family. I was really...
Forum: Autographs October 14th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig
Address Help!!!

Does anyone have, or know where I could get, the address for Playmate
Jennifer Lynn Jackson (August 1989 Centerfold)? Any help would be
REALLY appreciated.

Craig
Forum: Autographs October 14th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Craig
Ringo Starr no longer signing

In case no one has heard Ringo Starr posted a video on his website
saying anything postmarked AFTER 10/20/08 would be dumped and not
signed. He is "too busy", so if you want to get a sig I guess it...
Forum: Autographs October 14th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Craig
McCain Rally report

Sara Palin was here for a $10K a plate luncheon last Saturday. I
stumbled upon it when I was in downtown Cleveland. I ran into the
mall adjacent to the hotel and picked up a Newsweek with her...
Forum: Autographs October 8th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Craig
Copies of Scripts

Anyone know of aplace on the internet I could buy or download copies
of movie scripts? I am looking for 2 or 3 in particular and any info
would help. Thanks!

Craig
Forum: Autographs October 1st 08, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Craig
EBay Rant!

EBay has done it again. (I know some people will be POed I had a Paul
Newman up but what can I say?) I had an in person Paul Newman signed
Butch Cassidy one sheet that I obtained in person myself...
Forum: Autographs September 21st 08, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig
for the regulars - up and running! Ric Flair SUCCESS!! Woooo!!!

Congrats on the Flair. He is always great when he is on "wrestling
time" his words not mine... Oh, yeah and congratulations on the
weeding too. LOL

Seriously, all the best to you and Mrs....
Forum: Autographs August 14th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 14
Posted By Craig
In case anyone is interested...

They are here on the 6th, Sue. Hopefully Heart will ahve a meet and
greet for fan club members. If not I will not be going. LOL Cheap
Trick is one of my all time favorites. Bun E. used to be...
Forum: Autographs June 22nd 08, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig
Advise on hotels in San Diego for the Con???

Anyone know of any REASONABLY priced hotels in the San Diego area I
could book during the Comic Con next month? Just found out I can go.
Any help is REALLY appreciated! Thanks!

Craig
Forum: Autographs April 20th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Craig
Wrestling IPs and a TTM Success Yesterday

I had Sgt Slaughter put me in the Cobra Clutch, or whatever the heck
you call it, when we took a photo together. He kept wanting to make
sure I was allright after he did it. Guess he didn't want...
Forum: Autographs April 19th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Craig
Wrestling IPs and a TTM Success Yesterday

First the TTM:

Ann B. Davis (Alice on the Brady Bunch) The address i easy to find
but email me if you need it and I'll find it. She sent me a 3x5
signed photo plus a handwritten letter answering a...
Forum: Autographs April 8th 08, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 20
Posted By Craig
Captain Lou Albano IP!

On Apr 8, 4:58�am, "pe2" wrote:
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was...
Forum: Autographs March 8th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Craig
info to pass on about materials for your collections

Sue:

Bags Unlimited is a great company and I have bought from them several
times over the years. Lots of archival stuff to store my LPs, sigs,
etc. Plus they ship quickly. Were they giving out...
Forum: Autographs March 4th 08, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 27
Posted By Craig
Todd & Jose

On Mar 4, 2:59�pm, barefoot wrote:
all i would say is that i know tood runs a good set up...i don't
necessarily agree with it, but some of the other shows have people...
Forum: Autographs March 4th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 27
Posted By Craig
Todd & Jose

On Mar 4, 10:54�am, Sue H wrote:
Mr B, please remember to separate the two boards. �The other group has
no mention of this; it's kept very separate. �I am proud of that....
Forum: Autographs February 19th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig
Wheeeee....

On Feb 18, 2:30�pm, Sue H wrote:
I just won free tickets to Van Halen this Friday... so, who knows
their signing habits? �I doubt I'll have a shot at getting sigs as
it's...
Forum: Autographs February 14th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig
Awesome TTM Success!

Today I came home to find a large box on my front steps from
Raspberries drummer, Jim Bonfanti. I had sent him a pair of giant 36"
drumsticks and he said he would send me some stuff in trade. ...
Forum: Autographs November 14th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Craig
In Person Success

Went to Get Juliette Lewis while she was in town today with her band,
Juliette and the Licks. She showed up in a cab, straight from the
airport, at about 4PM. She seemed surprised anyone was there...
Forum: Autographs November 14th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Craig
Chris Cornell ??

On Nov 12, 10:20?pm, snothead wrote:
Has anyone gotten Chris Cornell in-person recently ? Any stories or
tips ?

Thanks !
snot

The other night when he was here, they...
Forum: Autographs November 11th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig
In Person Successes

There was a big tribute show to Jerry Lee Lewis last night and there
were tons of "legends" in attendance. I got the following:

Country "legend" Sleepy Labeef signed two cards for me. A very...
Forum: Autographs November 5th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Craig
Recent Successes

The TTM route has been slow but I got quite a few in person's in
October.

First, I went to the fiasco known among the wrestling crowd as Dream
Reunion 2. I got tons of stuff signed at this event by...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 104