Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WEade[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes January 18th 10, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Rockola 6000 Legend dimensions?

Actually, Rock-Ola DID have more than one model with the name Legend. 6000X
and 7000X. They are basically the same box but with different artwork.

Bill

"Doghouse Riley"...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad ebay seller KVER10

I agree that he does NOT list "as is" in his auction, but... His picture
just shows some records laying on a table and not in jackets. Personally,
if I saw that, I wouldn't expect them to be...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 31st 09, 10:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Rockola 454 playing slow

I had a 454 that had the same problem. Follow what Ray said and that should
fix it. He hit it all on the head! :)

Bill

"thejman17" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 20th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

"fweddybear" wrote in message
"WEade" wrote in message
One thing...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 20th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

One thing I forgot to mention...

I had also e-mailed him and offered to pay an additional $5 to cover the
shipping of the parts manual to me. His only answer was that it was not
necessary and...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 19th 09, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

Bah, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Besides, what I posted is nothing anyone can find out. I did not post his
address or telephone number. Do a Goodle search and you will find that I am...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 19th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

Exactly. It seems that instead of being honest about it and shipping what
was missed, his only solution is to return the item for a refund. It seems
that he doesn't want to be bothered correcting...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

I hate doing this, but I do feel that I need to make the community aware.

I just had a bad dealing on eBay with seller bbu97159656tcy, Bill Burger of
Yorba Linda, CA.

we agreed to a BIN price on a...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 13th 09, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By WEade[_2_]
WTB: Rockola 200X Parts List

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 8:00 pm, "WEade" wrote:
Hey, all.

I just got...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 10th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By WEade[_2_]
WTB: Rockola 200X Parts List

Hey, all.

I just got shnookered by a dolt on eBay. I bought a Rock-Ola 2000X CD info
packet, and in the auction, pictured was the parts list. Needless to say,
the "seller" sent me all but that...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 13th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Semi OT : cleaning 45's

Oh, I'm sure you will have enough to "cycle" through as the mood hits. When
I had my Rock-Ola 454, my initial plan was to have only 160 45's. That way,
I could put in a set of 80, and then later...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 12th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Semi OT : cleaning 45's

Here's a link... Only $17 through JR Music World. I'm sure there are MANY
other vinyl stores out there who carry it.

http://www.jr.com/discwasher/pe/DW_1006/

"jb" wrote...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 12th 09, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Semi OT : cleaning 45's

I used the DiscWasher routine. It's the wooden handle with the felt cover
and cleaning fluid. IIRC, it's not expensive at all and worked VERY good.
In a pinch, I also used isopropyl alcohol and a...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By WEade[_2_]
WTT:For 1950's Rockola or Seeburg

Woops! Looks like I posted my reply to the wrong thread. Sorry about that!

Bill

"WEade" wrote in message
www.Tmolding.com

Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Somewhat OT; T Molding Sources

www.tmolding.com

"jjbagr" wrote in message
I need 1 3/4" wide black t-molding with offset insert for an...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By WEade[_2_]
WTT:For 1950's Rockola or Seeburg

www.Tmolding.com

"NJ Mike" wrote in message
Looking for a nice rockola 1400 series box for this "out...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 28th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Adhesive black foam - Help

I get mine at the local Lowe's or Home Depot. Check out the weather
stripping department. It's not as "airy" as what is on the pin, but it
works perfectly and looks good.

Bill

"Steve"...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 24th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By WEade[_2_]
rock ola 2000x keyboard

I saw one not long ago on eBay for a 3000x. I believe they are the same,
but different colors.

Bill

"jukeboxguy514" wrote in
message...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 31st 09, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Rockola 496-1XCD (w/CD)

http://www.gameroomantiques.com/Manual.htm
Model 494, 496, 498, 1000, Not a complete service manual, but 50 xerox pages
of service information (no schematics) - $59.95

"jimw"...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 7th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Leave on Jukebox

Turn it off when not in use. It's just a waste of resources if you do leave
it on.

Bill

"ctsteps5" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 27th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Tech: Rock-Ola 496 DBV into a 2000X

I just picked up a pretty nice bill acceptor that was for a Rock-Ola 496 and
I want to install it into my 2000X. Does anyone have any pics or info onto
how this was installed in a 496? I'm...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Last Day FA: NOS Rock-Ola Bill Acceptor Kit #2320 + Extras

"Rich R" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 4:17 pm, "WEade" wrote:
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Last Day FA: 8 YEARS of Gameroom Magazine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260276184969&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks for looking!

Bill
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Last Day FA: 5 Barcrest Fruitie Reel Motors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260276156273&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks for looking!

Bill
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By WEade[_2_]
Last Day FA: NOS Rock-Ola Bill Acceptor Kit #2320 + Extras

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260276163805&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks for looking!

Bill
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38