Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 30th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By Ray
Gel Refill for Montblanc Rollerball?

On Jul 30, 1:41 am, "Brian Ketterling" tweel6...@no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com wrote:
,

Juhapekka Tolvanen ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 29th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By Ray
Gel Refill for Montblanc Rollerball?

I'd liked to convert my Montblanc rollerball into a gel ball. I like
the rollerball, but I like gel balls even better. Is there a gel
refill that fits a Montblanc rollerball?
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 8th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Ray
Replacement Nibs for Sheaffer Balance II

On Feb 7, 8:12 pm, "Henry Kolesnik"
wrote:
look for a simialr pen on eBay..
that should be a lot less!
just ask the seller if the nib is good and look at his...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 31st 07, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Ray
Replacement Nibs for Sheaffer Balance II

Thanks,

I called 1-800-fine-pen, and they have nibs available. You're right,
they aren't cheap ($48.07, plus $10.00 S & H), but I don't have much
choice. Thanks again for the info.

On Jan 31,...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 31st 07, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Ray
Replacement Nibs for Sheaffer Balance II

I want to replace the broad nib of my Sheaffer Balance II with a fine
nib. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement nib? Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5