Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AndrewG
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 16, 04:27 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndrewG
No. The solenoid isn't activating.. if I manually...

No. The solenoid isn't activating.. if I manually force it into position the unit will select whatever record it's at and play it but when it's done it won't release position. just reloads record...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 25th 16, 05:50 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndrewG
Solved other problems but now when the carriage...

Solved other problems but now when the carriage scans it won't stop at the correct selection. It scans left and right no problem but it will just keep scanning. It counts up and down correctly but...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 16, 03:49 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndrewG
Thanks for the advice. I replaced the 200-ohm...

Thanks for the advice. I replaced the 200-ohm resistor. The player no longer rejects the record immediately. It will play, but about 30 seconds later, the power begins to cut in and out. I...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 16, 06:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndrewG
Found part of the problem - a weak solder joint...

Found part of the problem - a weak solder joint on the led board on the carriage. It was producing the same result as if it was at the end of the record. I missed something in reassembling the...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 25th 16, 03:17 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndrewG
NSM Satellite 200 - Carriage or CCU

I purchased a non-working 1982 NSM satellite 200 in excellent shape. Initially the carriage wouldn't move. I replaced a burnt-out relay on the CCU. Now the carriage will track to a 45, load it,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5