Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 19th 20, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

that's more like it i know all about noodles trust me and and bob used to go
at it with flame wars thats what killed this group mostly.
you can post anything you like maby this group will re awaken...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 17th 20, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

How do we know you arnt bob? what is your first name and why not post up
some pictures of your tapes to get us started:)

"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 10th 20, 09:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

this and many other news groups are going the way of the dial up modem aka
history.
But with the new digital recording format 8 tracks will be back in time

"frschoonover" ...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 3rd 20, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

you used to sell all kinds of stuff at high prices to back in the day but
feel free to try to get the group back on track for the most part both news
groups and google groups are gone by the by...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 3rd 17, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By Andy
A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

I have no clue:)
Do you?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:12:26 -0700 (PDT),...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 21st 17, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By Andy
A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

Thanks for the entertainment the two of them will be caught some day i hope.
Makes the honist sellers look bad.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 20th 17, 08:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By Andy
A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

Is this noodles at it again?

"frschoonover" wrote in message
Fellow 8-Track Collectors and Enthusiasts

There...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 18th 16, 10:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy
Dead for three years...the legacy of Charlie Noodles

thanks for the reply

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 4:23:18...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 27th 16, 08:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy
8 track groups

This news group allmost never gets any activity any more.
but a few of us do check it from time to time:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Malco23" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 30th 16, 09:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy
Dead for three years...the legacy of Charlie Noodles

he will live on for years :)
but not in my wallet :)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 16, 07:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

Checked out his listings some are way high .
Some are average BUT you have no way to verify if the parts work ect:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 16, 07:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

thank ya

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message

how do i look him up on e bay i want to see...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 27th 16, 09:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

You are right about him.
deserter bob knows him well to.
iam looking at a deal with kate at the track shack to sell or trade my sony
pro model 8 track tape corder it both plays and records.
got it...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 15th 16, 07:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

you are correct about boot legging and piracy.
2 forms that will never be totally stopped.
as for noodles yes i dought he would have the smarts to run a record
company:)
spar is like some the no...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 13th 16, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

So an early day napster or pirate bay type thing you hear about all the
time.
or the good old use net news groups that not many use any mo)
maby spar was run by noodles :)

"frschoonover"...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 12th 16, 09:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy
Spar 8 Tracks

Spar or spare?
kates track shack is makeing me an offer to buy my pro model sony 8 track
tape corder:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 3rd 16, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
Noodles Patrol checking in

i have owned all the models you have.
but i currantly only have the TC228 player recorder.
I got it from a local radio station that used it as a back up machine so it
hardly ever got used.
for the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 2nd 16, 08:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
Noodles Patrol checking in

i own this model she has for sale .
Sony TC 228 8 Track Stereo Tapecorder -
love it grate unit

"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 1st 16, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
Noodles Patrol checking in

Hi yes but what is the www address for her site :)
and thanks for all the info places i didnt think of off hand:)

"frschoonover" wrote in message...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 30th 16, 08:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
Noodles Patrol checking in

Whare do you get youre 8 Tracks now a days?
and how do you get to kates track shack my link for her orginal web site is
long since not working.
thanks

"frschoonover" wrote...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 29th 16, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy
Noodles Patrol checking in

Havent seen him posting in over a year bob:)

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
Where is that walking turd? I heard that his...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 23rd 15, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy
8 track groups

i got many more my self.
will never sell them.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"None Of Your Business" wrote in message
Andy wrote:
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 5th 15, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy
8 track groups

iam like you still have my cart's and sony pro model player and recorder
machine i got from when i worked in a local radio station.
got my 45's 33's cassettes and cds to

--
AL'S...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 15, 09:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

We used to i still own all my carts and Sony player recorder i got when i
worked at a radio station.
but other then that have not seen a post in 5 years

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"None Of Your Business"...

you attach it as a file to youre post most news readers allow you to do so

-- "detonator" wrote in message
On...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103