Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Svend
Forum: General Discussion February 2nd 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) A new supplementary forum: My Philately

"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
"Svend" found these unused words:

RCSD is a fantastic forum....
Forum: General Discussion February 2nd 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) A new supplementary forum: My Philately

RCSD is a fantastic forum. Due to its faithful and dedicated participants
you can quickly seek information and advice here, announce new sites or
events and have a good discussion on any philatelic...
Forum: General Discussion December 27th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Svend
Ebay Seller = Huge Scam?

Hello Nick

Would you describe your collection as valuable? taking into account:
"Looking at my own collection, I have some of these myself! I'm trying to
get better and study the catalog before I...
Forum: General Discussion December 25th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Svend
Ebay Seller = Huge Scam?

"ElParagon" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:18:25 +0200, "Svend" ...
Forum: General Discussion December 25th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Svend
Ebay Seller = Huge Scam?

ElParagon points to a possible bidding scam. What about looking at the
quality of the collections on sale. Here is a
Valuable Denmark Stamp Collection, No...
Forum: General Discussion December 1st 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) How many stamps on a world wide basis?

Bonsoir Pierre

Des nouvelles dans tes magazines resente?
Svend

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
Bonsoir Svend et Victor,

Forum: General Discussion September 17th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

"Victor Manta" wrote in message
"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion September 16th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Svend
How many stamps on a world wide basis?

I have been looking around on the net including the fine site of the UPU,
FIP and so on, but unfortunately in vain.

Can anyone here help med find information as to the total number of
Forum: General Discussion September 16th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Svend
How many stamps on a world wide basis?

I have been looking around on the net including the fine site of the UPU,
FIP and so on, but unfortunately in vain.

Can anyone here help med find information as to the total number of postage...
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 07, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) New stamps and recruiting new collectors

"Rod" wrote in message

"Rod" wrote in message

.....or...
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) New stamps and recruiting new collectors

"Rod" wrote in message

"Svend" wrote in message
PS: On...
Forum: General Discussion July 30th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) New stamps and recruiting new collectors

Thank you for this fine cartoon, Blair. Although the problem is serious it
is probably a good thing not take take it too seriously. Problems exist in
order to be solved, someone once said, but at...
Forum: General Discussion July 30th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) New stamps and recruiting new collectors

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/anglais/Henry/stamp2.jpg

8*)

Blair
Forum: General Discussion July 21st 07, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Svend
(RCSD) Welcome to my blog

Your are welcome to my blog: Philately of Today.
http://philatelyoftoday.blogspot.com/

greetings
Svend
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14