Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christopher
Forum: Hockey July 30th 10, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
Patrick Roy Collection FS

I am selling my Patrick Roy Collection.
I am asking $1000
The BV is well over $2000

Here is what is in the collection
1986-87 O-Pee-Chee Stickers 19
1987-88 O-Pee-Chee Minis 36
1988-89 O-Pee-Chee...
Forum: Hockey May 12th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FS: Patrick Roy Collection

I have a large Patrick Roy collection for sale if interested
details of all cards are at

http://members.shaw.ca/cclewis/cclewis/Hockey%20Cards%20for%20sale.htm

I would like to sell this collection...
Forum: Hockey April 23rd 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FS: Jersey Card Collection

I have a collection of over 190 goalie only Jersey cards for sale.
All cards are in mint condition and there are no double except if its a
different color swatch. These cards have been kept in a 40...
Forum: Hockey April 7th 08, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FS:Goalie Hockey Card collection

I am looking to sell my hockey card collection. This collection is of
Goalies dating back to as far as the 60's maybe one or 2 older ones.
The Book value of this collection is well over $20000us I...
Forum: Hockey March 25th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FS: Patrick Roy collection

Ok I just realised that Pat Roy and his son were in **** so me trying to
sell off my collection has nothing to do with it

Below is a complete list of what is available I am asking $1000 for it....
Forum: Hockey January 16th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FS: Goalie memrobilia collection

I have fallen on hard times and in need of some cash. I dont
want to sell off all of my collection so I am trying to sell
just a portion. I have 150+ Jersey/Memrobilia cards to many to
list here...
Forum: Hockey July 12th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FA: Insert/parallel lot

Ending Soon. This lot of 50 cards is Inserts/parallels only and books well
over $100, You will receive 1 Jersey and 1 Signature Card with this...
Forum: Hockey July 12th 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FA: Goalie Lot

Ending Soon. This lot of 50 goalie cards is Inserts/parallels only and
books well over $100, You will receive 1 Jersey and 1 Signature...
Forum: Hockey July 12th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
FA: Rookie Lot

Item ending soon. This is a 50 card rookie/prospect lot, you will get a
signature, Jersey and 1 Patrick Roy card (not rookie just a filler).
Check out my other Lots for...
Forum: Hockey May 4th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
Need: 5 06-07 BTP Cards

Hi all I am looking for the following cards from this years BTP
1 2006-07 Between The Pipes 79 Bernie Parent $0.75
1 2006-07 Between The Pipes 89 Gerry Cheevers $1.00
1 2006-07 Between The...
Forum: Hockey April 19th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
WTTF: BTP 06-07 HSHS Points

Hi all
I would like to trade for
BTP 06/07 HSHS Points
I am trading at 1point = $1.00 for cards from my trade list.
my list is at http://www.beckett.com/userpages/cclewis.html
I will also buy at...
Forum: Hockey December 19th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Christopher
McDo Hot Gloves

I am looking for a HG4 Hot Gloves to complete my set.

I have for trade
Hot Gloves HG2 Hasek
Hardware Heros HH5 and HH9
Captains 51,53