Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clifford_hays
Forum: Baseball March 17th 09, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
Going out of Business Auction - Free Shipping

Going out of business, putting my stock on sale with very low miniumum bids.
FREE SHIPING in USA

If you want me to notify you if you are outbid, indicate this when you bid.
I will try to do this...
Forum: Baseball February 12th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
FREED SHIPPING - Cheap Sets and Boxes LOW minimum bid

Going out of business, putting my stock on sale for very low miniumum bids.
FREE SHIPING in USA

If you want me to notify you if you are outbid, indicate this when you bid.
I will try to do this...
Forum: Baseball February 12th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 1
Posted By clifford_hays
FREE SHIPPING Great Inserts Sets and Boxes - CHEAP Minimum bids

Going out of business, putting my stock on sale for very low miniumum bids.
FREE SHIPING in USA

If you want me to notify you if you are outbid, indicate this when you bid.
I will try to do this...
Forum: Baseball January 20th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 1
Posted By clifford_hays
WTB COLLEGE BASEBALL TEAM SETS

I have several hundred team sets mostly from 2002-2005. Most brands are
Topps, Fleer, Bowman and Upper Deck. A few Heritage bands. If you are
seriously interested in these I will list them by...
Forum: Baseball January 20th 09, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 1
Posted By clifford_hays
Great Inserts Sets and Boxes - CHEAP Minimum bids

Going out of business, putting my stock on sale for very low miniumum bids.
FREE SHIPING in USA.
Bids must be rceived by me by Friday 1/23/2009 at 8::29 pm
If you want me to notify you if you are...
Forum: Baseball January 19th 09, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
Great Inserts Sets and Boxes - CHEAP Minimum bids

Going out of business, putting my stock on sale for very low miniumum bids.
FREE SHIPING in USA.
Bids must be rceived by me within 5 days of the time this posts.
If you want me to notify you if you...
Forum: Baseball December 18th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
BASEBALL SETS GALORE - FREE SHIPPING

Lots of Sets from 1982 to 2000 listed below. Seling all for 2/3 of book
value.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $10 or more. Actual shipping for
very small orders.

Large orders will be given...
Forum: Baseball December 1st 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
Team Sets Galore - FREE SHIPPING

Lots of Sets from 1982 to 2000 listed below. Seling all for 2/3 of book
value.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $10 or more. Actual shipping for
very small orders.

Large orders will be given...
Forum: Baseball November 15th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By clifford_hays
TONS of Sets 1982 - 2006 FREE SHIPPING