Showing results 1 to 25 of 183
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pe2[_8_]
Forum: Autographs January 9th 10, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By pe2[_8_]
I am back!

Yeah, just a handful. I have fun plonking the trolls, though.

Welcome back Jose'. Are you in Den's yahoo group?

By the way Jose'-i'm married now. *smile*

Happy Hunting-
pe2
Forum: Autographs December 11th 09, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_8_]
For Den - Autograph DC

Hey Den-

Done, and signed on. You'll see me.

Kinda weird getting a message from our late friend Chip...
Forum: Autographs December 11th 09, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_8_]
For Den - Autograph DC

Den-check yer e-mail please...I sent a DC request to ya.

Merry Christmas
Mr. and Mrs. pe2
Forum: Autographs November 13th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_8_]
to all the regulars

we survived the nor'easter here in Hampton Roads. Lost power and
communication services, but everything is back up and running. Managed to
get the sidewalk somewhat clean, but hopefully better by...
Forum: Autographs November 2nd 09, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_8_]
The Autograph Nationals - CA - March 20th - 2010

I'm getting ready to frame my American Graffiti signed album. You know the
one, Todd.

Boy, it's to CMSmith, MacKenzie, Suzanne or Richard (Dreyfuss) doesn't show
up. I'd love to have these for on...
Forum: Autographs October 23rd 09, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Another week gone by, almost

Joe-thanks for the post.

I gotta dig out my Jesse Orosco, another '86 Met I need.

Thanks for the post-
pe2
Forum: Autographs October 12th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Did anyone get Kevin Bacon? (Hampton show)

Sue or anyone else, did you get Kevin Bacon? if so-how was he??!!
Forum: Autographs October 4th 09, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_8_]
For Den...Autograph

Hey Den-

I'll be contacting you shortly and rejoin the autograph group. I was getting
to much junk in my yahoo email, so I wiped out the entire account, and will
start fresh sometime next...
Forum: Autographs October 4th 09, 12:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Kevin Bacon in Hampton VA (Phoebus)

Sue-

FYI - The Bacon bros are in Phoebus tonight at the American Theater. To much
going today to go over an attempt to go over.

I heard traffic at the HRBT was at a standstill this afternoon,...
Forum: Autographs October 4th 09, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Short Notice Car Show....Virginia Beach-Candy Clark appearance

Ok-

I didn't see this until today-Virginia Beach Convention Center is hosting a
"Wild Wheels Custom Car Show" as it's being billed. Candy Clark (American
Graffiti) is one of the guests. I didn't...
Forum: Autographs September 25th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_8_]
GEOCITIES is Shutting the doors for good! Remember when...

Hey all-

I logged into Geocities, just a few minutes ago, to check on a friend's
website. First page you open, in big red letters-GEOCITIES is shutting the
doors for good at the end of October....
Forum: Autographs September 22nd 09, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

Yeah, I'm sure he probably started back when the 'net used to be local
bulletin boards. remember that?!!! For the trolls and youngsters-bulletins
boards were used with modems and dial ups,...
Forum: Autographs September 14th 09, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

Yeah, Chip was one of the originals, when it came to autograph websites. I
remember coming online 10 years ago with a local dial up provider, and
finding Chip's site. way ahead of it's time!

RIP...
Forum: Autographs September 8th 09, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_8_]
CHIP NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Definitely sad news for the long time collectors around this group.

Our family sends out thoughts and prayers to Chip.

pe2
Forum: Autographs August 17th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Twilight Pembroke Mall Charity fiasco

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/08/out-twilightand-mall

This event was a complete fiasco for the autograph seeker....My friend was
one of the first 75 in line, and was escorted out by security...
Forum: Autographs August 17th 09, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Erik Estrada IP Success!

my coworker sent an email to me at work.

I did some research, and found an online article in the Daily Press
(Hampton), about his appearance.

Nice guy! He did the traditional, and carried stuff in...
Forum: Autographs August 12th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Erik Estrada IP Success!

Hey all-

This past Saturday in Newport News VA, Erik Estrada appeared at the Warwick
Moose Lodge Bike rally for a fund raiser to help promote Safe Surfin' on the
internet for kids.

Didn't get a...
Forum: Autographs August 5th 09, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
On Topic-A bit of humor - Flair signing at a VFW Hall near you...LOL

Last night, I watched 5 minutes of wwe Raw. Triple H was in danger of losing
a 2 on 1 match, so i had to watch. well, he wound up losing.

He finishes up the segment by telling Cody Rhodes and Ted...
Forum: Autographs August 5th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By pe2[_8_]
I guess it happened

Once again, the Aussie pulls thru with a bit of humor! LOL!

By the way Mr. Black-my friend is headed to Charlotte NC for NWA fan fest. I
gave him 2 PWI's to get signed. One by the remaining...
Forum: Autographs July 31st 09, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Comic Con 2009 Results

Pete-

Congrats on your "Score" it seems like the Hampton Roads area is killing
everything that a celeb can come to.

Great report-this is the way the group used to be...

Happy Hunting-
pe2
Forum: Autographs July 28th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By pe2[_8_]
I guess it happened

Everyone has migrated to Chip's yahoo group.

It seems like just the regular handful posts here, and I haven't even seen
jose' in awhile.

Jose', you out there?

Happy Hunting-
pe2
Forum: Autographs July 23rd 09, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
RIP Taco Bell Chi hua hua (Spelling)

I got'm ttm from Taco Bell...LOL. He only sent PAW-prints.... Sorry, Just
had to on this one!!! LOL!!!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/taco-bell-chihuahua-dies-at-15/25534?nc
Forum: Autographs July 22nd 09, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2[_8_]
For Todd: Autograph Collector's Report?

Hey Todd-

How was the HCS? Did Ron Howard pop up??

Have a good one-
pe2
Forum: Autographs July 6th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Any Bidders on This one, LOL!!!

0 feedback-who wouldn't want to own a piece of MJ "History" sorry...bad pun,
I...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_8_]
Billy Mays Dead?

The $19.99 guy?