Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith Stelter
Forum: Juke Boxes September 3rd 07, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Stelter
W1100 on ebay is fake item 320153389054

"kreed" wrote in message
On Sep 3, 4:54 am, "Nimko" wrote:
Ebay item 320153389054 is...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 26th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter
Mills Throne of Music changer motor Booster Transformer question

No problem!
I haven't done a 40's Seeburg in a few years so it's good to dig out the old
notes and wipe the cobwebs out of my brain!

"rpesq" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 26th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Keith Stelter
Is there any company that sells reproduction parts for seeburg

If you have a simple order that they can process they are fine. They screwed
me over on a jukebox deal at a show a few years ago and I'll never forgive
them for it. They also aren't very...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 07, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter
Mills Throne of Music changer motor Booster Transformer question

I would try to run the juke with the booster bypassed, but would leave it in
place for future value reasons.
If the mech is clean and well lubed, it should run fine without the booster.
Remember to...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Keith Stelter
Is there any company that sells reproduction parts for seeburg

The Victory Glass guys are pretty jerky to work with. I avoid them if at all
possible, but unfortunately they have a few things that no one else has.
As the jukebox hobby continues to shrink,...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 07, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter
Rock-OLA converted to Play Digital Music & Internet Radio

Why not just use WinCab FREE jukebox software?

"Steve" wrote in message
I've just finished converting an old non-working Rock-OLA...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 24th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter
Wanted: 1957 Wurlitzer 2100 Jukebox

Like a lot of things it's just that certain ones just "click" for a while
with collectors and therefore skyrocket in price.
Why did the 1957 Chevy go for 5 to 10 times more than a 1956 or 1958 for...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 21st 07, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Keith Stelter
Polka / Party Music on Mini 33 1/3rd lp's for jukebox

Polka RULE!
If you get RFD TV (I have Dish Network and I get it) you can watch the "Big
Joe Polka Show " every week.
It's great fun to watch. Of course I'm 100% Kraut!

"jukeboxdenny"...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 10th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith Stelter
OT-Electrical question!

Ok,
On one end of my house I have no electrical wiring run outside except for
the 220V (single phase) service to my air conditioner. It has a double pole,
40 amp circuit breaker feeding that air...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 7th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter
Price Check Seeburg DS 160

If it works partially, $500.00.
If it isn't playing at all I would say $250.00 or $300.00.
The juke market stinks right now (if you are selling), and I don't see it
getting any better soon.
"Tim"...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Keith Stelter
Removing Scratch From Dome Glass

Most people who break into homes are looking for QUICK CASH or small items
that they can sell quickly to get cash for drugs.
Over the years I have seen rare jukes and literally one of a kind slot...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 11th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith Stelter
AMI Model C

$350.00 if it is missing anything or is not working. $500.00 if it is
complete and working (or partially working). $1,000.00 if in excellent,
original, 100% working condition. $1,500.00 if...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 10th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Keith Stelter
Wurlitzer Peacock

NO! It's not worth more than $10.00!
PLEASE send me the name address, and phone number of the seller immediately
so that I can chastise him in person...
This isn't April Fool's Day, is it?
But...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 3rd 07, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Keith Stelter
F.S. WURLITZER BUBBLER 1015 OMT VINYL JUKEBOX

I was wondering about that also.
I know that if you shop really hard you can find Wurlitzer CD OMT's for just
over $5,000.00, but I thought that the Rock Ola boxes were more than the...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 3rd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Keith Stelter
F.S. WURLITZER BUBBLER 1015 OMT VINYL JUKEBOX

Well,
I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else commented on it, I'll
add that I see the vinyl version OMT's at amusement auctions not getting a
$1,000.00 starting bid. Even on Ebay ...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 07, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Stelter
programming the coinop

UMMMMMMMM,
You might want to tell us what kind of jukebox you have!

I have a car that doesn't start, should the green wire or the blue wire be
hooked to the #8 connector on the car? Please give me...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 31st 07, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Stelter
Just bought a locked up OMT

Contact John's Jukes (www.flippers.com) to get a manual and GREAT support
for the Wurlitzer OMT's.
You can buy manuals elsewhere, but John is MORE than helpful with advice and
tech tips!

"Mark"...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 31st 07, 10:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Stelter
Just bought a locked up OMT

You can either get a locksmith to come to your house, open it, and make a
key for probably about $40.00, or you can buy a lock pick kit for $25.00 and
open it yourself. The locks on jukes, pinball...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 30th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter
(OT for rgp) Lamps in Rock-ola Fireball

1815 bulbs are 12 volts if I'm not mistaken.
Chances are that the 44's just burned out in a minute or so.
A lot of people make that mistake with some of the Gottlieb system 80 games
like Haunted...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By Keith Stelter
Wanted 6CZ5 tubes

Ken,
Nimko is a great guy, and has been a BIG help to a lot of people in the
jukebox hobby for years.
You and I got into it a little when you first showed up here, but have kind
of smoothed things...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith Stelter
Replacing plastics on a Trashcan

Hi John!
You will have about $700.00 in a dome, plastics, and mirror set. I know that
Victory Glass has them, but I'm not sure who else.
You can change it over to 45 RPM, but again, the conversion...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Stelter
Any value left in Trashcans?

Hi John,
In 20+ years of juke collecting I've NEVER seen a trashcan sell for more
than $3,500.00, and that was a professionally restored one.
I know a guy who took several of them in decent,...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Keith Stelter
What's the value of a restored 1015 OMT Wurlitzer?

I used to get about 1 call a month from someone looking for a juke for their
basement or gameroom.
Now I get about 1 call every 6 months, and they usually don't end up buying
one.
MP3's available...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 25th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Keith Stelter
What's the value of a restored 1015 OMT Wurlitzer?

Any jukebox that isn't a 200 selection AMI Continental, a Wurlitzer 2000, or
possibly a Seeburg VL. Even the AMI I-200's are dropping like a rock in
price.
Jukes are losing about 30% of their value...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 23rd 07, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Keith Stelter
What's the value of a restored 1015 OMT Wurlitzer?

I don't know that I EVER saw a 50 CD OMT sell for $5,000.00. Maybe when it
was brand new?!?!?!
I bought my 100CD OMT a few years ago for $5,100.00 new in the crate at the
Chicagoland Show.
And yes,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66