Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Beck
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 12, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
For Sale - Wurlitzer 500 - As found

On Dec 17, 10:02*am, Gmari wrote:
Dave Beck;693816 Wrote:

Hello everyone - Picked a Wurlitzer 500 from a local house the other
day. NOT complete,...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 16th 12, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
For Sale - Wurlitzer 500 - As found

Hello everyone - Picked a Wurlitzer 500 from a local house the other
day. NOT complete, missing some things, but definately restorable. Has
all the plastics, back doors, solid cabinet, complete mech...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 18th 12, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Beck
FS - Seeburg 220

On Nov 11, 2:54*pm, Dave Beck wrote:
Hello everyone,

Just put my 220 on ebay # 271101469536.

Cash talks.

Dave Beck *East Northport, NY
Forum: Juke Boxes November 11th 12, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Beck
FS - Seeburg 220

Hello everyone,

Just put my 220 on ebay # 271101469536.

Cash talks.

Dave Beck East Northport, NY
Forum: Juke Boxes May 8th 12, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Beck
1940 Seeburg Major - 2 plastics needed

Hello everyone - I'm in need of the left lid plastic (red) and the
upper right cap. (red) Anyone want to sell these ? Email : Dave
Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes January 23rd 11, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Beck
FOR SALE : WURLITZER P-10 New York

On Jan 17, 3:29*pm, Dave Beck wrote:
Hello fellas - I've had this sitting around for awhile, and now I've
decided to sell it. It's as found condition. Decent cabinet....
Forum: Juke Boxes January 17th 11, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Beck
FOR SALE : WURLITZER P-10 New York

Hello fellas - I've had this sitting around for awhile, and now I've
decided to sell it. It's as found condition. Decent cabinet. Complete.
Even has the original coin box and back door. Amp has been...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 10, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Beck
Wurlitzer P - 10

Hello - Anybody interested in a project P-10 ? Complete with the coin
box. Rebuilt amp with new tubes. Decent cabinet with back door. Needs
to be restored. $1500. bracket. Located on Long Island,...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 10, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
Seeburg R randon non select

On Apr 2, 9:54*pm, Scottie
wrote:
'bout ready to pull my hair out if I had some. *I've restored many
jukeboxes so you can speak jukeboxese. *Never had a...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 7th 10, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Beck
Dielectric Grease

On Feb 7, 8:09*am, "C.G. Learn" wrote:
I am putting in a stepper on my 222 Seeburg, is is recommended to put
Dielectric Grease on the tormat and selector plugs...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Beck
Selector assembly squeak

On Feb 4, 11:44*am, Rob Blakeslee wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:43*am, Dave Beck wrote:

On Feb 2, 8:50*pm, Rob Blakeslee wrote:

Forum: Juke Boxes February 4th 10, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Beck
Selector assembly squeak

On Feb 2, 8:50*pm, Rob Blakeslee wrote:
Hi,

I'm restoring my first jukebox, a 1975 Rock-ola 460. *I have it all
cleaned up and it's sounding much better than when I bought...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 13th 09, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Beck
Semi OT : cleaning 45's

On Sep 12, 6:53*pm, jukepin wrote:
On Sep 11, 9:24*pm, jb wrote:

I am picking up my 1st juke next week and have just
picked up a huge...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 26th 09, 12:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Beck
Help with Rockola Jukebox Identification

On Jul 25, 4:02*pm, BJones wrote:
My friend has an old Rockola Jukebox that I am curious to know what
model it is. *I can't pull it out to get inside it at the moment so I
Forum: Juke Boxes July 20th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Beck
Rockola 1428 Belt issues

On Jul 19, 12:52*pm, pennyarcadecollector
wrote:
I am finally finish the restoration of my 1428. *I ordered a new belt
from
Victory and received a 3L-150 v belt. *Have...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 4th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
Wurlitzer 600 (rotary)

On Jun 2, 4:54*pm, EmTee wrote: Hi everyone,
this mech is making the wrong selectionif you let it free wheel,
(don't select anything), it will count every other selection,...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 4th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
Wurlitzer 600 (rotary)

On Jun 2, 4:54*pm, EmTee wrote: Hi everyone,
this mech is making the wrong selectionif you let it free wheel,
(don't select anything), it will count every other selection,...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 09, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Beck
Hello and info needed Pickering 345-03D + Resistor for M100C

On Feb 22, 2:22*pm, spina45
wrote:
Hi,

This my first post. *I’ve never owned a jukebox. *I’ve recently put a
down payment on a Grade-One restoration...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Beck
To all of you NSM bashers...

On Jan 19, 1:50*am, armyaviation78
wrote:
armyaviation78;604693 Wrote:

YEAH, I'M AN IDIOT!

i should clarify myself, its not that you need...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 18th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Beck
"R" glass

On Jan 17, 2:33*pm, Terry S wrote:
Finally snagged enough "R" grill glass frames to complete my box...
but I need some glass still. Anyone have some grill glass for sale?
Forum: Juke Boxes January 18th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Beck
To all of you NSM bashers...

On Jan 17, 10:07*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
with regards to my satellite 200 problem...thanks for all of the nsm
bashing, guys, but i found someone...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Beck
thinking of buying nsm satellite 200 broken???

On Jan 15, 11:09*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
armyaviation78;604265 Wrote:

i am thinking of buying a satellite 200 off of a guy but it isnt
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 09, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Beck
thinking of buying nsm satellite 200 broken???

On Jan 14, 1:59*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
i am thinking of buying a satellite 200 off of a guy but it isnt
working. *first of all he is selling me...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 16th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Beck
Problem: Wurlitzer 24 selecting only last record

On Dec 15, 9:58*am, wrote: Hi, After working
fine for a long time, my Wurlitzer 24 will only select the bottom
record on the stack. Is this an easy fix? Any comments would...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 3rd 08, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Beck
Grill cloth installation help, Seeburg R

Ron - Lay it down on its back. Make sure the mech is secure first if
it's still in the machine. First thing is get everything off the
speaker panel. Speakers too. Next - sand it down. I use wall...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35