Showing results 1 to 25 of 376
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: don't look
Forum: Coins August 31st 09, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By don't look
Do We Need Coins (or M1 at all)

"Jan" wrote in message
yes, soon enough.

"Mike Marotta" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 30th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By don't look
PCGS "Genuine" coins code.

I've seen alot of posts in forums where submitters are asking why their
coins came back in a PCGS Genuine slab. The answer is in the numbers above
the barcode and here's the link to the codes.Bottom...
Forum: Coins August 30th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By don't look
My 2009 PCGS adventures [long]

For your Genuine 3C Silver here is PCGS "code" for problem coins.

http://www.pcgs.com/grades.chtml
Forum: Coins August 22nd 09, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By don't look
Keeping a red cent red.

"mazorj" wrote in message

"Ira" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 20th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By don't look
Keeping a red cent red.

"mazorj" wrote in message

"Ira" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 19th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By don't look
Keeping a red cent red.

"Ira" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 10:39 pm, Reality wrote:
On Aug 18, 5:37 am,...
Forum: Coins August 18th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By don't look
Keeping a red cent red.

Hey all,
I just recently bought a raw MS64 red Indian cent from my favorite shop.I
suppose, since it is still blazing red, it's color is stable. But, it will
be a drastic change in environment when...
Forum: Coins August 8th 09, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
1882 CC MS 63 DPL(DMPL)GSA

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

"don't look" don't wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 30th 09, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
1882 CC MS 63 DPL(DMPL)GSA

I've got this coin and a possible buyer. What I wondering if any of you
could plese give me an ballpark price to sell it or. I'm not looking for the
family price or to gouge the guy.Just an...
Forum: Coins July 26th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
Old Accugrade code

Does anyone know what exactly does A2-66C mean on an old Accugrade slab. The
coin is a 79S PL Morgan. Thank you
Forum: Coins May 9th 09, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By don't look
Coin identification required

"Kyle Mutcher" wrote in message
giganews wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone identify this coin for me? We feel t is quite old and...
Forum: Coins May 8th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By don't look
Coin identification required

"giganews" wrote in message
Hello,

Can anyone identify this coin for me? We feel t is quite old and found it
on...
Forum: Coins May 1st 09, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By don't look
"Newbie" needs pointers re getting graded

"Extra Person" wrote in message
Hi,

My husband and I are amateur coin collectors, but it's been several
years...
Forum: Coins April 10th 09, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By don't look
WHere to store coins?

"tom" wrote in message
Now that I have a coin collection.

Like what the hell to do with it?

Where do you put...
Forum: Coins April 1st 09, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
Morgan 1878 8TF MS62; Capped Bust 1822 VF35,1830 EF45, and others

"raginSteveK" wrote in message
Morgan 1878 8TF MS62 ends tonite on eBay;
Capped Bust 1822 VF35- ends...
Forum: Coins March 18th 09, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By don't look
2009 Gold Double Eagle Ultra High Relief Question

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:54:23 GMT, "jack" wrote:

Hi, does...
Forum: Coins March 18th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
Looking for special Coin Tubes

"Donald Weber" wrote in message
Hi,
I have a need for cent and dime tubes that hold half the normal amount.
That
is...
Forum: Coins March 16th 09, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By don't look
2009 Gold Double Eagle Ultra High Relief Question

"jack" wrote in message
Hi, does anybody know how many of these coins the mint is going to strike?
It's a beautiful with a high...
Forum: Coins March 13th 09, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By don't look
Major PCGS-parent shareholder demands sale of company

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Shamrock Capital Advisors, Inc. has transmitted the following...
Forum: Coins March 7th 09, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By don't look
Am I wrong to be ****ed off?

"Thomas N Mathberg" wrote in message
I went to my local coin dealer today. I brought about 1.5K with me
because I wanted...
Forum: Coins March 6th 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By don't look
Eagle Eye Engraved Coin

Very Nice.

"Mr. Newt" wrote in message
Hi y'all,

Amy's got another coin for sale on...
Forum: Coins March 2nd 09, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By don't look
Holes in the book . . .

Bruce Remick wrote:
"don't look" don't wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 2nd 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By don't look
Holes in the book . . .

Russell wrote:
I just bought two slabbed key coins (32D quarter & 08S Indian cent).
Up...
Forum: Coins February 24th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By don't look
eBay....

"RWF" wrote in message
I keep seeing this guy's auctions while searching on Roosevelt dimes:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 376