Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Forum: Football (US) May 3rd 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
873 Game used football lot on ebay

873 Game used football lot on ebay cut & paste the link...
Forum: Football (US) April 8th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hi End game used lot Cheap price is firm

THE Complete list of the Baseball & football game used cards with
current book values ALL CARDS THAT ARE SHOWN IN TOP LOADERS & SCREW
DOWNS WILL SHIP TO YOU THEY WAY THAT THEY ARE SHOWN WITH...
Forum: Baseball March 20th 08, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
350 + game used jersey autograph patch lot

we placed our last & final game used & jersey auction in ebay last
night
since ebay decided to change its rules we are done if u get time have
a quick...
Forum: Football (US) March 20th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
huge 350+ jersey autograph patch lot

we placed our last & final game used & jersey auction in ebay last
night
since ebay decided to change its rules we are done if u get time have
a quick...
Forum: Card discussions February 27th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
355 items in ebay all game used & autos no reserve

in this weeks auction we are clearing out the rest of our game used
jersey cards &
certified autograph cards we have 335 items listed with no reserve we
have a lot of them that start at only 0.99...
Forum: Baseball February 27th 08, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
huge jersey & autograph auction no reserve 355 items

in this weeks auction we are clearing out the rest of our game used
jersey cards &
certified autograph cards we have 335 items listed with no reserve we
have a lot of them that start at only 0.99...
Forum: Football (US) February 27th 08, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
355 game used jerseys & certified autographs listed 1x1 on ebay

in this weeks auction we are clearing out the rest of our game used
jersey cards &
certified autograph cards we have 335 items listed with no reserve we
have a lot of them that start at only 0.99...
Forum: General February 17th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Ebay Strike Starts tonight @ 12:01 please read

we are asking every one to join in on the ebay strike to take place on
feb 18th to the 25th during this time ebay users have agreed no to Buy
or sell during this time frame

ebay has once again...
Forum: Football (US) February 17th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
ebay strike starts tonight at 12:01 ends on the 25th Please read

we are asking every one to join in on the ebay strike to take place on
feb 18th to the 25th during this time ebay users have agreed no to Buy
or sell during this time frame

ebay has once again...
Forum: Basketball February 17th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
ebay strike starts tonight at 12:01 Please Read

we are asking every one to join in on the ebay strike to take place on
feb 18th to the 25th during this time ebay users have agreed no to Buy
or sell during this time frame

ebay has once again...
Forum: Baseball February 17th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
ebay strike starts tonight at 12:01 ( please read )

we are asking every one to join in on the ebay strike to take place on
feb 18th to the 25th during this time ebay users have agreed no to Buy
or sell during this time frame

ebay has once again...
Forum: Football (US) January 31st 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
310019045075 Huge lot of Game used Jersey & autographs 7K Value

here is the list of the lots i have for sale on ebay when they go i
honestly think i am done with ebay
so if your looking for a good deal feel free to bid on them

310019026155 Michael Young 05...
Forum: Baseball January 31st 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
310019045075 Huge lot of Game used Jersey & autographs 7K Value

here is the list of the lots i have for sale on ebay when they go i
honestly think i am done with ebay
so if your looking for a good deal feel free to bid on them

310019026155 Michael Young 05...
Forum: Baseball January 31st 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
310018861538 Lot of 72 Texas Rangers Game used Jerseys & Autographs

here is the list of the lots i have for sale on ebay when they go i
honestly think i am done with ebay
so if your looking for a good deal feel free to bid on them

310019026155 Michael Young 05...
Forum: Baseball January 31st 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
310018860311 Texas rangers collection Memorabilia & cards

here is the list of the lots i have for sale on ebay when they go i
honestly think i am done with ebay
so if your looking for a good deal feel free to bid on them

310019026155 Michael Young 05...
Forum: General January 26th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

I recently seen parts of this collection on ebay we have been in
contact with the Baltimore County police about this
& we are...
Forum: Basketball January 26th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

I recently seen parts of this collection on ebay we have been in
contact with the Baltimore County police about this
& we are...
Forum: Football (US) January 26th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

Sports Cards & Memorabilia Robbery In Baltimore Maryland Please Read

I recently seen parts of this collection on ebay we have been in
contact with the Baltimore County police about this
& we are...
Forum: Baseball January 26th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 4