Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 1.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 09, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Mead clones Moleskine journals

Aaron W. Hsu wrote:
How is the quality of the paper? I'm considering getting some new
notebooks for my classes and I want one that can withstand a bit of
beating in my...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 9th 09, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Montblanc..... I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Paul G wrote:

"The Visitor" wrote in message
So down MB not produce in burgundy...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 16th 09, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Identifying model and price of this Cerruti 1881 pen

Joao wrote:
Can anyone identify the model and current price (in case it really
worths something... ehehe) for the pen in the image:
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 16th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 22
ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 13th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Gaining Converts

phk wrote:
there seems no pen show SF for few years. strange. (i'm in south bay)
come to think about it, maybe it is a good idea. (last time i spent almost...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 7th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Excellent Ink Mixing Combo From an FPN'er!

The Drunken Lord wrote:
Yeah, but don't the permanent Noodler's blues look pretty much the
same? I don't know if I have but two, both from Swisher's. I can't
remember...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 3rd 08, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Excellent Ink Mixing Combo From an FPN'er!

The Drunken Lord wrote:

People on FPN will post what their favorite ink is if they have only
two inks--or only one ink. I don't even know why I was there this
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 2nd 08, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Excellent Ink Mixing Combo From an FPN'er!

The Drunken Lord wrote:
But that's not all. Later in the same thread, he admits he's never
even tried Royal Blue (which he finds too light) or Sapphire (which he
finds...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 1st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 21
Today's Pen

The Drunken Lord wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 00:03:21 -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen
wrote:

I had a couple of them, and bought them from...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 30th 08, 08:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 21
Today's Pen

Brian Ketterling wrote:
Err... I am going to have to replace it eventually, though, and I'd really
like something similar. Does anyone know...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 29th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 24
Just want to clear some stuff up

Bluesea wrote:

Seriously, I've been thinking about some of my German pens (okay,
there's a few I wouldn't part with) because I have had the same
irritation...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Speaking of Pens & Ink

Apmonia wrote:
I had the same experience with the Bay State Blue. When I loaded my
Lamy 2000 F with it, it wrote a finer line than it had before. When I
loaded a Parker...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 21
Today's Pen

Apmonia wrote:
I used my Sheaffer PFM 1 with fine-medium nib loaded with PR Copper
Burst. Sad thing is that I use this pen everyday so I probably won't
post in this...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 24
Just want to clear some stuff up

Bluesea wrote:

However, it's the Lamy Safari that's being sold in stores. One has to make
more of an effort to locate and buy a vintage pen and repair it or...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Speaking of Pens & Ink

Gordon Mattingly wrote:
Yes, I've had similar experiences with Bay State, and other inks like
Diamine's Prussian Blue. It sometimes takes me several tries to match pen...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 18
FPN Idiot of the Week: Drunken Lord

Bruce wrote:
Figures. You're brain is so constipated with hate, you can't see that
it was Deidre who couldn't wait to get over here and say it was you. But
hey, everyone...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 98
FPN Dip**** of the Month: Gerry! (or Being a Guest in Gerry's ********!")

The Drunken Lord wrote:

Yeah, it was kind of like the mad scientist ink mixing stuff, not as
insane as the ink in the microwave though.

My favorite FPN thread was the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 24
Just want to clear some stuff up

Fur Elise wrote:
OK, I'll bite. I have been a member of the FPN for some time, now. I am
a raving left-wing scientifically-educated anti-Creationist
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 18
FPN Idiot of the Week: FLZAPPED!

The Drunken Lord wrote:
He was trying to accuse her of doing exactly what he did.

Yep.

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog:...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

MatthewK wrote:
I'll try some out later. I have a quart container of acetone
and alcohol on hand.

FYI: both can dissolve certain (and different) modern pen bodies,...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 18
FPN Idiot of the Week: FLZAPPED!

Bruce wrote:
It weas Deidre who pointed the finger at you, not me. You have no idea
who I was talking about, genius.

I think you need to learn to read.

--
_Deirdre web:...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

On 2008-06-27, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
I'm a big believer in the unfolded card without an envelope.

I've never sent a...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 21
Today's Pen

MatthewK wrote:
I almost bought one of those, how do you like yours? Is the
feed more modern or and old type like the wality? I like the
platinums because they...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 16
Dip pens and ink

MatthewK wrote:
I guess maybe it's not fair to call these "letters" that I
write. They are really one page letters or fold-notes. Does
anybody else here do simple...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 27th 08, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 21
Today's Pen

MatthewK wrote:
I used my cheaper school pens today. A platinum preppy with
registrars ink, another one with noodlers highlighter ink, and
a wality e.d. with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94