NSM Error FF help by [email protected]
My NSM Satellite 200 is giving ERR. FF. When I make a selection, the carriage starts to scan but then stops and gives ERR FF. Any ideas?
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by John Robertson Go to last post
3 10 Juke Boxes
Soon no new cancelled stamps? by Victor Manta
New Zealand Post has stopped canceling stamps on mail — at least temporarily. A New Zealand Post spokesperson told Linn’s Sept. 18: “New Zealand Post is currently trialling some new processes to reduce costs, due to the accelerating mail volume decline, this includes stopping the...
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by KenK Go to last post
8 22 General Discussion