Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: flashbk13
Forum: Juke Boxes August 13th 19, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By flashbk13
TECH: seeburg 201 mech rejects immediately after tone arm setsdown on record

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 8:47:14 PM UTC-7, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi all,
as above, Thank you, Rick

Hi John,
it seems to be an electrical issue as the safety plunger and clutch all seem to work...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 12th 19, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. united UPC100

Hi all,

I discovered what is the problem with that castor (left back). its not the castor or the socket. I had to open up the speaker compartment to reveal that the left brace board that the left...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 17, 09:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flashbk13
Tech.: Another United UPC100 problem

Hi all,
The UPC seems to be the first model that came from the factory that was grounded (its in the schematics and the service receptical is also a 3 blade grounded). So, I freed up all of the...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 14th 17, 08:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flashbk13
Tech.: Another United UPC100 problem

hi all,
I have a ground fault problem. If plugged into a ground fault receptical, it will pop the fault button it I try to use any of the mechanism logic. If I run the carousel directly (engage the...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 4th 17, 12:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. united UPC100

hi all,
my UPC100 back left caster is up inside the socket too high, so the wheel doesn't tough the ground and the machine leans to the back. The manual mentions leveling the juke, but does not say...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 27th 17, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. united UPC100

Hi John and list :)
1. Can I use the manual from the A for the C (for most of the C)? I can get a nice A manual for $17 instead of $40+ (not sure what Victory glass is bundling together, not sure...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 27th 17, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. united UPC100

Thanks John, i'll try them, Rick.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 17, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Player 2 seems ok, it depends on the tape if it will eject at the end. Player 1 must be more sensitive for this function.

John, you maybe right about duel zones (both in mono). The remote that...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 17, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. united UPC100

Hi all,
I just picked up a UPC100. I need the cabinet key and a manual for it. Will the parts and manual from another United box (say the B or D) work for this box? Thank you, Rick
Forum: Juke Boxes April 23rd 17, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

OK, now another question: since this has 2 mono players, why a stereo amp with 2 external speakers out and 2 sets of stereo/mono sws.(one on the pre-amp and one the power amp? makes no sense to me? ...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 23rd 17, 08:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Well, this c110 now plays as it should (almost) after the new belts (thanks John), some lube and a little coaxing :). The heads are mirror like and the pinch roller was still black, no brown tape...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 22nd 17, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Hi John,
the belt kit came in today (Sat 4-22-17), thank you for the fast shipping :) Now I can get this back together and see how it really works and sounds, Rick.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 19th 17, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By flashbk13
Part needed - Rock Ola Legend

Hi LisaLee,
Try Bruce Wentworth of AB jukebox repair. He specializes on Rowe/AMI. Google him or his company as I don't have the contact info. with me (in other words, I can't remember it!). He is a...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 17, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Fortunately, the pinch rollers and rubber around the reel tables seems ok (not hard or cracked) :) Rick.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 17, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Thanks John. I ordered (last night) the belt kit from you :) look fwd getting them to see if this juke does what it should (besides the players, everything else seems to work). I take it this does...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 17, 09:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Hi John,
Thank you for the reply. I have a manual (from another vendor, sorry) coming in, but did notice you have the belts (which I will be ordering, didn't see the manual on your site somehow)....
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 17, 08:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Hi all,
I just bought a very nice, Homeowner only use C110. The problem is it immediately ejects the tape (either player, there are 2 in the mech, 1 for each side) as soon as it loads. Also, which...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 19th 15, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. Rock Ola 7000 Legend gripper problem

problem fixed. it was a lubrication problem with the 2 slip gears on the right side hanging up on each other.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 15, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. Rock Ola 7000 Legend gripper problem

I forgot to mention that it picks up the CD from the player just fine (CD fully seated in the bow) and places it back in the basket just fine. So it's a one way problem.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 15, 09:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
TECH. Rock Ola 7000 Legend gripper problem

hi all,
I have the above juke which just started having gripper problem after sitting a few weeks (it work just fine for months before that). Everything seems to move freely by hand, not binding....
Forum: Juke Boxes April 25th 15, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
rockola legend 7000 cd pro 2 problem

thanks John for the tip, Rick.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 15, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
rockola legend 7000 cd pro 2 problem

hi, I have no sound (for the most part) from the CD player (it sometimes works). This is the second rebuilt player in this box, both have the same problem. While it is not working, I played my...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 15, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By flashbk13
WTB: rock-ola 7000 Legend cd juke parts needed

Hi all,
I now all of the parts (plus some) that I need to complete this box.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81