Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: douglasj69
Forum: General July 29th 14, 08:09 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By douglasj69
checking to see if your comic books are still for...

checking to see if your comic books are still for sale.

best regards,
douglasj69
Forum: Books April 1st 10, 12:46 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By douglasj69
Hi Guys! I am the new kid on the block. I went...

Hi Guys!
I am the new kid on the block. I went into a thrift store here in Greensboro, N.C. and picked up a book entitled "Our Friedman Families: a memoir of German Jews who escaped from the Nazis to...
Forum: Books April 1st 10, 12:38 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By douglasj69
Hi Jean: I am the new "kid" on the...

Hi Jean:
I am the new "kid" on the block. A quick question! If you were to sell that cookbook, where would you sell it?
best regards,
douglasj69
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3