Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 18th 17, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Mis-threaded Waterman Carene?

On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 5:25:29 AM UTC+10, wrote:
Late to this party, but there's an easy way to fix this. Thank you Fountain Pen Network.

Glad to hear that you found...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 9th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Apple wood for pens etc.

Is apple wood any use for making pens etc?

Hi Adrian,

Check out the new forum on www.fountainpennetwork.com dedicated to pen
turning and custom manufacturing. We've got a broad range of...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 16th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Next Mont Blanc?

On Mar 15, 1:56*pm, Ed wrote:
I finally purchased a Mont Blanc after all these years of trying other
pens. *In my opinion, it really is something special. *I got the
Chopin...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 15th 09, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
rOtring 900 pencil

However, although you may be accessing us through Google Groups, a.c.p-p is
a Usenet group, not a Google Group - just so you know.

He is probably in the United States. Most providers in the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 3rd 09, 07:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Pen Cartridges

wrote:
Hi All;

I bought a Faber- Castell FP and ordered a box of cartridges for it. I
think it is a international size, but not real sure. Also I can't
find a converter...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 2nd 09, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Parker Jotter

On Mar 1, 10:12*am, "Even Stephen" wrote:
Does anyone know if Parker slimed down the size of the Parker Jotter barrel?
I hadn't bought a new Jotter in several years and it...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 26th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
boston safety pen

On Feb 23, 10:03*pm, (Chris+Carol) wrote:
I have a nice sterling filigree over black rubber pen that I need more
info on.

It has two pat. dates (jan 25,04 on barrel and...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 14th 09, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Free-flowing india ink?

Hi Brian,

The topic of thinning inks in general and for technical pens in
particular is discussed fairly regularly over at www.fountainpennetwork.com
You'll want to peruse the Writing Instruments...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 8th 09, 07:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Cleaning out Pens

On Feb 7, 6:45*pm, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:
Despite my careful and fairly regular cleaning of my Mont Blanc pen, the
use of the Blue-black ink has taken a little toll on the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 4th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
ADVISORY *** Suspect pen restoration service *** ADVISORY

I have endeavored to answer your questions below, though many of them
show any underlying lack of knowledge of Usenet, fountain pen repair
or the internet fountain pen community. I'd recommend you...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 1st 09, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
ADVISORY *** Suspect pen restoration service *** ADVISORY

ADVISORY *** Suspect pen restoration service *** ADVISORY

Pen collectors should exercise caution in deciding whether to utilize
"My Favorite Pen" of Maryland, USA for their restoration and...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11