Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: foad[_7_]
Forum: Books August 26th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 9
Posted By foad[_7_]
J.J. Rousseau, in french, guestimate?

"Teni" wrote in message
oh my! Thanks for the quick response. That must've been the only site
i...
Forum: Books August 26th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 9
Posted By foad[_7_]
J.J. Rousseau, in french, guestimate?

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Rousseau%27&bi=0&bx=off&ds=30&pn=Barbier&sortby=2&sts=t&tn=Les+Confessions&x=86&y=10&yrh=1846&yrl=1846

"Teni" wrote in message...
Forum: Books August 11th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By foad[_7_]
Serendipity

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message
This evening I noticed that I had not opened a box of books that I had
bought...
Forum: Books July 31st 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By foad[_7_]
Library For Sale

1. For sale posts are frowned upon in this group nitwit, as you well know. I
don't gaf personally, but think of the migs.

2. PD James excepted, and just barely, you have appalling taste in writers....
Forum: Books July 24th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 9
Posted By foad[_7_]
appraisal question

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message
bill allemann wrote:
Is there an online appraisal service that would have...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5