Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace September 8th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A380 First Flight Singapore Sydney Oct 25

Hello everyone.. are you interested in First Flight covers..
I have updated the blog with what I think is an interesting piece..
Hope you have time to have a look.. http://blog.michael.dodd.com

and...
Forum: Marketplace January 7th 07, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
some new GB prices.........

Happy New Year to everyone.. I just got back from the UK with, amongst
other stamp related items, a copy of the 2007 SG Collect British
Stamps... and how some prices have increased... there goes...
Forum: Marketplace November 5th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
have fun with this Christmas Competition 12 prizes... read on

Hello everyone, I hope you have time to have a look at my Christmas
competition and that you have some fun researching and thinking about
the answers.. 12 questions, 12 prizes, all will be stamp...
Forum: Marketplace November 5th 06, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
have fun with this Christmas Competition 12 prizes... read on

Hello everyone, I hope you have time to have a look at my Christmas
competition and that you have some fun researching and thinking about
the answers.. 12 questions, 12 prizes, all will be stamp...
Forum: General Discussion November 5th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
have fun with this Christmas Competition 12 prizes... read on

Hello everyone, I hope you have time to have a look at my Christmas
competition and that you have some fun researching and thinking about
the answers.. 12 questions, 12 prizes, all will be stamp...
Forum: General Discussion October 22nd 06, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Halloween stamp chat :-)

Hello everyone.. want to chat about stamps, meet some stamp friends,
make some new stamps friends???

The IPDA had a successful 24 hour marathon chat at the end of last
month and we thought we'd do...
Forum: General Discussion October 16th 06, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
stamp news from the IPDA and cddstamps

Hello everyone.. good to see such activity with the group .. if you
are interested in reading about stamp topics.. at the IPDA we have
started a blog.. to help communicate stamps news, IPDA...
Forum: Marketplace October 16th 06, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
stamp news from the IPDA and cddstamps

Hello everyone.. if you are interested in reading about stamp topics..
at the IPDA we have started a blog.. to help communicate stamps news,
IPDA activities, topics of general interest.. and more I...
Forum: Marketplace September 19th 06, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
talking about stamps - marathon chat coming soon

Hello everyone.... if you want to join a chat room to talk stamps the
Internet Philatelic Dealers Association is hosting a 24 hour marathon
chat starting 9pm GMT on 30th September. Everyone is...
Forum: Marketplace September 19th 06, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
talking stamps for 24 hours.. join us... everyone welcome

I read that the Royal Mail ( Great Britain) has launched an online
service to allow customers to purchase postage over the internet. When
I get to the UK in a few weeks I will have a go and show...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10