Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wdlanning
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 17, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg R Continously Scans

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 6:30:11 AM UTC-5, wdlanning wrote:
I moved the juke to my daughter and now it scans continuously. When I disconnect the single connector it stops. When I unplug all...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 17, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg R Continously Scans

Hey John
Thanks for for help. I removed and unplugged the pin bank but it still scanned. That lead me to the contact block.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 5th 17, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg R Continously Scans

I moved the juke to my daughter and now it scans continuously. When I disconnect the single connector it stops. When I unplug all plugs except for the service switch, it scans. I have replaced the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 24th 10, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg V/VL Castings

For sale are the most of the castings for the jukebox. The cabinet was
beyond restoration. Includes the selection castings, towel bars,
bullets, etc. Most will need to be plated. The package also...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 9th 09, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By wdlanning
Pheasant Run Show

Anyone from the Philadelphia area going to the show? I need to send a
part. Call me 610-827-1355
Forum: Juke Boxes September 4th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg Motor Capacitor

Anyone have a used motor capacitor for a Seeburg R? It is the same as other
'50s Seeburgs.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg C Low Volume

Tried different speakers...I tried the amp a working juke.

"Ken Layton" wrote in message
Have you...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg C Low Volume

I have replace all the tubes...twice.
"Dave Beck" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 9:05 am, "wdlanning"...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 08, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg C Low Volume

All caps replaced and resistors checked. I checked the amp in a working
jukebox and it had low volume whereas the amp in the juke worked properly.
This rules out cartridge and mute contacts. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 27th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By wdlanning
Seeburg C Low Volume

The amp has long volume and I am thinking it is the output transformer. How
does one test to verify it is a faulty transformer?
Low volume existed before the amp was capped. So I don't think it is...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By wdlanning
WTB: Wurlitzer 1015 Control Unit

Email me with what you have. .
Forum: Juke Boxes February 15th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By wdlanning
FS: Wurlitzer Carousel Numbers/Letters

These adhesive-backed decals fit the W2000 and probably other 200 select
Wurlitzers. I have not seen these reproductions previously. $30 shipped. I
only have one extra. Email me...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By wdlanning
Wurlitzer 530 or 532 Amp

Does anyone have a source for the wire wound resistor on these amps? The
dual resistances are 1450 and 9000 ohms?
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By wdlanning
Zebrawood veneer refinishing

What kind of glue did you use? That will determine how best to remove it.
I always use contact glue with great success.

wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By wdlanning
Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I have found that the Low Profile software is the best and easiest. It
automatically lists the songs on the CD for printing, ie, no typing in
titles. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 1st 06, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By wdlanning
ACE KEY WANTED

Key number WCX101. I will buy, rent or borrow just to unlock the lock.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 19th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By wdlanning
Shipping services

I suggest North American Specialty Transport....I did not have a good
experience with machinemovers...
"The Doctor" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 06, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 24
Posted By wdlanning
What program to use for title strips?

I recommend the title strip program by Low Profile for both 45s and CDs.
Easy to use and the title strips are professional looking. You can try the
program before you purchase. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 12th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By wdlanning
Computer Software for Title Strips

I use the Lowprofile software for both 45's and CD's. I have tried several
and this one is by far the very best. The best thing about the JukeCD
software is that you do not have to type the names...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19