Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jimw
Forum: Juke Boxes November 18th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By jimw
Jukebox Blews

On Nov 18, 1:31*pm, John Robertson wrote:
jimw wrote:
On Nov 18, 6:18 am, kreed wrote:
On Nov 18, 1:04 am, jimw ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 18th 11, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By jimw
Jukebox Blews

On Nov 18, 6:18*am, kreed wrote:
On Nov 18, 1:04*am, jimw wrote:

Forum: Juke Boxes November 17th 11, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By jimw
Jukebox Blews

On Nov 16, 11:07*pm, "Arthur Dent" wrote:
Did it burn and smoke or does it just blow fuses?
The transformer on my VL200 was blowing fuses and it turned out to be a
sharp...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 11, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By jimw
Jukebox Blews

----also posted to yahoo seeburg group
Hi all,
It looks like my restored Seeburg 147 Trashcan just became the latest
victim of the old Seeburg power transformer barbeque! Amp & WSR1
Receiver were...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By jimw
Mistake in last post the model i am having a problem with is a496

On Apr 27, 3:16*pm, John Robertson wrote:
vidkiller13 wrote:
On Apr 21, 1:03 pm, John Robertson wrote:
vidkiller13 wrote:
On Apr 14, 9:25 pm,...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 26th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On Apr 25, 2:58*pm, vidkiller13 wrote:
On Apr 21, 1:03*pm, John Robertson wrote:

vidkiller13 wrote:
On Apr 14, 9:25 pm, John...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 31st 09, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By jimw
Rockola 496-1XCD (w/CD)

Hi,
I just became aware of this forum group and hope to contribute. I've
been restoring jukeboxes & pinballs as a hobby for about 25 years and
now have a 1988 Rockola 496 XCD. I've done many...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7