Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Coins May 9th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Fakes on Ebay...

On May 7, 11:33*am, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

Of course you...
Forum: Coins May 7th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Fakes on Ebay...

On May 5, 6:56*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

Adieu.

Forum: Coins May 6th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Fakes on Ebay...

On May 4, 6:37*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
PC wrote:
PC...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 09, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 21, 5:43*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 21, 12:09 pm,...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 21, 12:09*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

I don't intend to...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 21, 12:09*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

No dimbulb,...
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 8:17*pm, oly wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:50*pm, wrote:

On Apr 20, 7:29*pm, "PC" wrote:

Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 21, 6:24*am, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 20, 7:29 pm,...
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 7:29*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 20, 6:42 pm,...
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 6:42*pm, "PC" wrote:
Lincoln collector demand is hardly a fad. *Gross overpayment on common

OK. Buy a few "condition rarities" at these prices and let me know...
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 4:41*pm, Ira wrote:
Realtych writes:

That said, it's funny that the OP himself chose to flame someone for
flaming a generally indefensible person while, oh so...
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 4:14*pm, "PC" wrote:
"Bob F." wrote in message

Like the the unnamed blowhard "dealer" who has multi-thousand dollar
Lincoln...
Forum: Coins April 20th 09, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
The two Bobs and the fake Trade Dollar in fake PCGS slab on eBay:Ira's take on this matter

On Apr 20, 12:33*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
dsybok wrote:
"Ira" wrote in message (Robert F or Bob F)
deserve no recognition from anyone on this...
Forum: Coins April 20th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Birthplace Cent Scarcest in 50 Years

On Apr 20, 1:22*am, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
FROM:http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=...

Birthplace Cent Scarcest in 50 Years

Forum: Coins April 14th 09, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Friend has '76D Lincoln with Double Die Reverse

On Apr 13, 6:59*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
celtex wrote:
LOL OK I will. Will see at the club meeting tomorrow. BTW would
pictures help? I'll see if I can get the...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Who looks for L@@K?

On Apr 1, 8:42*am, "Bob F." wrote:
"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

Forum: Coins March 24th 09, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Who is this guy who said gold coins are a bad investment?

On Mar 21, 6:44*pm, "RWF" wrote:
wrote in message

Newsgroups:...
Forum: Coins February 17th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 52
Posted By [email protected]
Vintage LOC Albums sell on eBay

On Feb 14, 10:47*pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:22*pm, wrote:

On Feb 12, 10:28*pm, sgt23 wrote:

Forum: Coins February 14th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Is GEC a legitimate rating service?

On Feb 13, 6:40*pm, "jack" wrote:
Is GEC a legitimate rating service? *I was at an auuction where I saw a GEC
MS-67 1887 Morgan dollar. *It looked pretty good but I don't...
Forum: Coins February 14th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 52
Posted By [email protected]
Vintage LOC Albums sell on eBay

On Feb 12, 10:28*pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Feb 12, 3:39*pm, "RWF" wrote:

Forum: Coins February 14th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 52
Posted By [email protected]
Vintage LOC Albums sell on eBay

On Feb 13, 9:35*am, "mazorj" wrote:
Oh, the irony, RF. *Over the years over various newsgroups under
various nyms, you have devolved into a truly global village idiot.

And...
Forum: Coins February 12th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 140
Posted By [email protected]
Opinions on cashing out some silver

On Feb 12, 10:09*am, "PC" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

I think silver...
Forum: Coins February 3rd 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
FA:84 O Morgan Toner NGC MS 64

On Feb 2, 2:24*pm, "don't look" don't wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 09, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Owning a 1,000 Ounce Silver Bar

On Feb 1, 6:24*am, "Michael Benveniste" wrote:
wrote:
I once read that, if you buy a 1,000 ounce silver bar, you must report
it to the IRS. But...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
FA:84 O Morgan Toner NGC MS 64

On Feb 2, 5:25*am, "RWF" wrote: