Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.75 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 30th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
is there a battery somewhere on the nsm cd jukes

Not sure about the Galaxy model but I have a Firebird II that I had to
replace an ic chip that contained the battery. I ordered the chip from
Digi-Key.

BTW it was pretty inexpensive as I recall
Forum: Juke Boxes November 30th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
is there a battery somewhere on the nsm cd jukes

On Nov 20, 1:46*am, armyaviation78
wrote:
someone told me there is a battery somewhere on the nsm galaxy jukebox.
what is it????

Forum: Juke Boxes October 22nd 08, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
parts wanted for nsm cd jukebox

If your not in a rush keep an eye on Ebay, I bought 50 title holders
real cheap when I was looking for my Firebird II
Forum: Juke Boxes June 4th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: Firebird II - output

On May 27, 9:25*am, DRebber wrote:
Dead...

If your NSM does not have a line level output on the amp, you can
always use a reduction transformer to drop the speaker...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: Firebird II - output

Does anyone know if/how to hook a jukebox up to a sound system? I
would like to have the option of controlling the volume in various
rooms.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: Firebird II output

Is there a way to connect a NSm Firebird II to an external sound
system to allow additional sound/volume control to individual rooms/
areas?
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: NSM Lighting

On Apr 3, 7:39*pm, wrote:
Does anyone happen to know what the thin colored plastic pieces that
slide over the fluorescent lamps is called and where replacements can
be...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: NSM Lighting

Does anyone happen to know what the thin colored plastic pieces that
slide over the fluorescent lamps is called and where replacements can
be purchased?
Forum: Juke Boxes March 26th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: NSM Firebird II IC Question

On Mar 25, 1:04*am, John Robertson wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 23, 3:25 pm, John Robertson wrote:
Forum: Juke Boxes March 24th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: NSM Firebird II IC Question

On Mar 23, 3:25*pm, John Robertson wrote:
wrote:
I have a Firebird II that does not keep the settings once the power is
turned off, any ideas? With...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 08, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: NSM Firebird II IC Question

I have a Firebird II that does not keep the settings once the power is
turned off, any ideas? With my limited electronics knowledge and in
reading the manual I think it may be IC5, manual: "The...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 08, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Title Page question for NSM Firebird II ESV

Thanks for the help/advice, I went with adding the transparency sheets
and making sure everything sat nice and flat. Now only have to find
the colored plastic that covers the lights in the door....
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Title Page question for NSM Firebird II ESV

I am in the process of making my own title pages up using a template I
have built in MS Excel and printing them on photo paper. Since I am
using a glossy paper that is only one piece (Photo & tracks)...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Service Tech's Manual for a Firebird II

Thank You for all your help.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Service Tech's Manual for a Firebird II

Sorry about the confusion. *I just did a quick reply from what was
written in the troubleshooting charts of the NSM manual. *We have an
NSM ES V Service manual which covers the Firebird II...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Service Tech's Manual for a Firebird II

"*Check function of light barrier
OPGRL.."

Could you put that in Newbie terms?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Service Tech's Manual for a Firebird II

I'm getting a "error 73", does anyone know what thats for?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 8th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Service Tech's Manual for a Firebird II

Does anyone know where to get a service tech's manual for a NSM
Firebird II. Looking for one to help resolve error codes and other
issues?
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18