Showing results 1 to 25 of 156
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Honus[_3_]
Forum: Coins October 23rd 08, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Hollow Spy Coins Are Perfect Metaphor of Current Economy

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Check out the photos of the spy coins on the link below.

FROM:
Forum: Coins October 18th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

gogu wrote:
Ï "Honus" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
gogu wrote:
? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
Forum: Coins October 17th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

gogu wrote:
? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
Honus Oct 16, 6:12 pm

Especially you, if...
Forum: Coins October 17th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

gogu wrote:
Ï "Honus" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
gogu wrote:
? "PC" ?????? ??? ??????
Forum: Coins October 16th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

gogu wrote:
? "PC" ?????? ??? ??????

"Andy Remingron" wrote in message
Forum: Coins October 13th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

Voltronicus wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190259070047

Bless her heart, the poor girl had Down Syndrome. I never knew.
Forum: Coins October 6th 08, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Usenet feeds going away

mazorj wrote:

There undoubtedly are cost savings. It just would be nice to have
some documented numbers to fling at the ISPs.

Personally, I'd rather fling the same stuff as Howler monkeys.
Forum: Coins October 4th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Usenet feeds going away

MySelf wrote:
This was posted to the Seahawks NG, perhaps it'll be helpful to some.
Its NOT MY POST, I'm just passing it on.
Forum: Coins October 3rd 08, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Usenet feeds going away

PC wrote:
"Honus" wrote in message
PC wrote:

Yep I got the notice today too. Odd how we don't get a reduction...
Forum: Coins October 2nd 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Usenet feeds going away

PC wrote:
"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
As of October 25, Comcast, the country's...
Forum: Coins September 28th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Help us fight the smears against Governor Palin

Voltronicus wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:52 pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Sep 27, 7:12 pm, Voltronicus wrote:

On Sep 27, 4:43 pm, sgt23...
Forum: Coins September 23rd 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Honus[_3_]
1920 Coin -- Body Found In Lake May Be Decades Old

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

On the story below, wonder if the person was
Weighted down and dump in the lake back in
1919, or 1920?

I am sure more information will come out on
Forum: Coins September 2nd 08, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Silver

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

I reserve the right to have your submission reviewed by James Randi.

You never cease to amaze me. g
Forum: Coins September 2nd 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Passing along an "Ike"

Heywood Jablowme wrote:
"Amistad" wrote in message
I was helping a lady in my place of employment a few days...
Forum: Coins August 23rd 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Streamlining US currency

jeff & vickie wrote:
barack obama on the new dollar coin

No, but how about on paper money instead of George Washington? A coin won't
get my ass as clean as paper money will, and with the economy...
Forum: Coins August 21st 08, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Honus[_3_]
"Quick Change Artist" On the Loose; Tries to Pass Rolled Pennies as Dimes

Frank Provasek wrote:
He is a SHORT CHANGE artist

This is a QUICK CHANGE artist

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/337593/quick_change_artist/

I've seen these people perform live. -Very-...
Forum: Coins August 11th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Tyson replaces Labor Day with Muslim Eid al-Fitr

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Honus wrote:

snip

Then I'll reply with "touchee", which is heard much too often. ;)

Acceptable as long as you spell it with an accent aigu: touché

James the...
Forum: Coins August 11th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Tyson replaces Labor Day with Muslim Eid al-Fitr

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Honus wrote:
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
John Mazor wrote:

snip

Amen. Neither side is perfect or blameless. There are incompetent
and even criminal labor...
Forum: Coins August 10th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
John Mazor wrote:

snip

Amen. Neither side is perfect or blameless. There are incompetent
and even criminal labor leaders just as there are incompetent and
criminal...
Forum: Coins August 3rd 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Honus

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-wagnercard&prov=ap&type=lgns

SIGH

Those cards (the...
Forum: Coins July 27th 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Honus[_3_]
2008 US State Quarters

"George D" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

snip

Looks like you and your daughter need to make a...
Forum: Coins July 26th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Honus[_3_]
2008 US State Quarters

"Alan" wrote in message
Say, is anybody else having trouble collecting the 2008 State
Quarters? ...
Forum: Coins July 22nd 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Counterfeiting in the 19th Century

Bob wrote:
On Jul 21, 7:53?pm, wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know what were done to the coins that were collected by
the secret service? ?Has anyone heard of any...
Forum: Coins July 21st 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Found in change

"Paul Ciszek" wrote in message

In article ,
Honus wrote:
A 1964...
Forum: Coins July 21st 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Honus[_3_]
Found in change

"Jim Menning" wrote in message