Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 8th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Nudo's desperation.

Noodles, The Maizeholer wrote:
Kind of like *ALL-AMERICAN* Charlie Nudo now singing the praises of the
Chinese made
1887 shotgun.

What? He's singing the praises of a FOREIGN SCUMBAG??? Kinda...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 8th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
posting from home-can't afford a library

The Paris Gun wrote:
your library can't save you now

Dude, if I want to save myself $35 for a phone bill, plus another
$20-25 for an ISP, for something I can access on my lunch break at work
for...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 8th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pioneer H-R100 Redux!

For a single cut, that's not too good. Plus, who knows what the
mastering deck playing the original tape is doing, and what the decks
recording the cuts were doing?? This shows up mainly on...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 8th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Bad day at Pickwick?

The Paris Gun wrote:
that's cuz Elvis KNEW a geek like you would get that tape...

Dude! FINALLY he's right!!! :-) I let the ol' geek flag fly high---
especially in thrift stores if there's a...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 8th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
NUDO CHANGES SUBJECT AGAIN

The Paris Gun wrote:
notice how the peanut gallery trashed this thread, and the entire ng
over your post...

Like you haven't ever done this in your past, dingdong.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
OT: Breaking: "Foleygate" turning right wingers off

http://www.hrc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Press_Room&CONTENTID=34176&TEMPLATE=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Breaking: "Foleygate" turning right wingers off

Check this out: from an email...

The religious right loves to cast itself as the protector of family,
children, and morality. But in the face of the Rep. Foley scandal, the
religious right has...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
New high in Bush disapproval

DeserTBoB wrote:
Per AP/Ipsos: Bush disapproval had hit a new all-time high of 59%
with approval dropping yet again to 38%.

No no no! Matt Drudge says it's a liberal plot. He has 59%...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Bad day at Pickwick?

I picked up a copy of Elvis's "Burning Love and Hits From His Movies"
today, on the Pickwick label. Programs 1 and 4 were reversed, as were
2 and 3. Musta been a rough day at Pickwick.

Oh- heard a...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Nudo doesn't know his hole from an ass in the ground

The Paris Gun wrote:
yeh, sure, the "Reps" are doing so badly, that they held the White
House, Senate, and House for the last 8 years straight...

still reporting the news how you "wish" it...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Time: Bush back down in the mid 30s.

DeserTBoB wrote:
Per a Time Magazine poll released today, Bush Bird's poll bounce is
over....36% approval, 57% disapproval.

Any Congressional candidate that EVER supported Bush on anything...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pioneer H-R100 Redux!

DeserTBoB wrote:
It's a WAG (wild assed guess)

Ha! Good one? Mind if I rip it off?

Runner up to that sound wise would be the
Wollensak 8075A.

May I call dibs on it when you're ready to sell?
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
gee, I'm not seeing that here...

wow, the foliage is starting to change to fall colors outside, I'm
still not seeing these gangs and drugs and crime though...

That's because you admitted your athism made you blind. Oh- and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
library posting- the breakfast of WIMPS

The Paris Gun wrote:

remember, I make 3 phone calls, you go back out on the raft you floated
in on...

(laughter...)

OMG, you need meds, stat. Born...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
posting from home-can't afford a library

The Paris Gun wrote:
right, stereo ??

right...

Wrong, gay porn star wannabe?

Wrong.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
SUBJECT CHANGE

The Paris Gun wrote:
as he sucks up polluted smog air, and pushes his 1978 Honda down the
freeway...

so much for the "mileage" factor !
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 7th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Nudo's desperation

The Paris Gun wrote:
It seems the left wing cranks are stuck on gay sex lately...

So... you're left-wing now?

Why are you defending him and jumping on my ass???
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rush-#1 radio show in USA, GM-#1 carmaker in the world

The Paris Gun wrote:
those are the facts, ignore them at your own peril, you DUMB ASS

Yep- you'll indeed be in PERIL if you don't believe Rush's show is #1.
Hey dumbass- find a dictionary and look...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pioneer H-R100 Redux!

DeserTBoB wrote:
Those are very nice decks, indeed...well built with good heads and
electronics. It's one of the top 3.

What are the top two? Just curious. I've been told the Akai Quad...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Nudo's a lying, whiny little bitch

DeserTBoB wrote:
However, if you call Epix in Dallas, PA and complain when Noodles
violates Google's and their Terms of Service, that might drop a house
on him right then and there!

It's not...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
CHARLIE NUDO'S A WHINY LYING HYPOCRITICAL LITTLE DONG!

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 5 Oct 2006 10:17:59 -0700, wrote:

"...... Wah, Boo Hoo! I'm Gonna Turn you in to the Google Police with
headers for Newsgroup Abuse!!" ...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Bush poll- I don't believe he's running again- so who cares ?

The Paris Gun wrote:
you should get a job, so you can afford your own internet access

Got a job, bitch. Get a life.
you FOREIGN SCUMBAG !

Jesus Titty-****ing Christ, it's about time you called...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Lust For Laughs

William W Western wrote:
I think it would have had more swears in it if Iggy
penned it.

Hmm. Good point.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 6th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pioneer H-R100 Redux!

The Paris Gun wrote:
oh- gee- golly- he got a $20 deck that everyone else has 2 of already !

Blow me, sow.

(laughter...)

Most people use "LOL", wich means LAUGH OUT LOUD.

did they give it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59