Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Weiss[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes October 16th 14, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
JUKE BOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Thanks for the quick reply. Im looking for remote control units, not wall boxes or steppers. In the past Vern Tisdale sold me several remote control units for all my Seeburg jukeboxes. I want a...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 14, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Good Evening Fellow Jukebox Enthusiasts,

I wish too purchase a remote control unit for any of the following jukeboxes: Wurlitzer 750, Wurlitzer 1100, Wurlitzer 1800, AMI Continental 2 and or AMI...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 21st 09, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
Trying To Reach Terry Legere in Canada

Terry Legere,

I've misplaced your phone number and email. Please send me the info or
call me at 702-541-6626.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Forum: Juke Boxes October 27th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
Wanted: Antique Apparatus Wurlitzer Model 950 that plays 45s

Wanted: Antique Apparatus Wurlitzer Model 950 that plays 45s. Please
contact joe weiss at 602-882-0684. Thanks.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 29th 09, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
Looking to Purchase an AMI I-200 jukebox

If anyone is selling an AMI I-200 jukebox or has knowledge of one for
sale , please contact joe at .

Thanks, jww
Forum: Juke Boxes June 14th 09, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss[_2_]
Need Help Contacting Terry Legere in Canada

Need help contacting Terry Legere in Canada. The phone number and
email address I have are not working. If anyone has been in
communication with Terry Legere in the past 30 days please send me a
good...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6