Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff@AZJC
Forum: Juke Boxes February 21st 08, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff@AZJC
Title Page question for NSM Firebird II ESV

You should be able to use the transparency sheets to protect the
printouts...if you need to...
BUT... you need to make sure everything fits into the title pages
tightly.
there is very tolerance...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeff@AZJC
Retiring in 5 Months

On Jan 1, 12:03*pm, "Rich Klestinez" wrote:
Finally going to get back some of Uncle Sams bucks (really my bucks I paid
them)
30 years plus of lugging around jukeboxes...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff@AZJC
Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

On Jan 19, 1:04*pm, Joe Weiss wrote:
Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3