Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bri
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 43
Posted By bri
Hello, again!

On May 3, 11:08 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"Eric Babula" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 43
Posted By bri
Hello, again!

On May 3, 10:23 pm, Eric Babula wrote:
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm back after a few months off
from this NG. Why? For a while, I was swamped with work, so I...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By bri
Quite a difference...

On May 8, 4:48 pm, "Dale Hallmark" dalehall"AT"cableone.net wrote:
"Amistad" wrote in message

I'm...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By bri
Quite a difference...

On May 8, 3:51 pm, "Amistad" wrote:
I'm taking a few minutes' break from cleaning out some stuff in my computer
room closet. A moment ago I ran across something of...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By bri
Pop Question

On May 6, 3:14 am, "John D." wrote:
Can someone give me the current PCGS pops of a 1898-s, 99-s and 1900-s
Barber Quarters in MS-64? Thanks...

John

Toss those stupid...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By bri
Buffalo Nickels

On May 8, 6:28 am, "
wrote:
I bought a set of 65 circulated Buffalo Nickels, all have dates which
all four digits are readable, no acid coins. No...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By bri
A couple of PCGS questions

On May 6, 1:49 pm, "Warren and Paula Jo" wrote:
I recently purchased a few coins in PCGS capsules (I have no experience with
encapsulated coins). I have a few questions about...
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By bri
Do annual sets ever sell out?

On May 7, 3:33 pm, ignatious wrote:
I see that the US mint still has 2006 silver and regular proof sets
available and the 2007 versions are set to be released in the next
Forum: Coins May 9th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By bri
Which year of issue for the Lincoln Cent can be identified by looking at the reverse, without seeing the date?

On May 8, 3:30 pm, bgg wrote:
I asked this question a while back here to see if anyone knew. I
remembered reading it in Coin World. I finally found where I wrote
down the...
Forum: Coins February 25th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By bri
1942/1 Dime

On Feb 22, 11:30 pm, "kodakoda" wrote:
What do you thinks this is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1942-1-MERCURY-DIME-in-AU-condition_W0QQitemZ2700...

Yeah...
Forum: Coins February 25th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 43
Posted By bri
I guess it sometimes happens...

On Feb 21, 2:55 pm, "Amistad" wrote:
I stopped by the bank a few minutes ago to see if they had any of the new
dollar coins. Still none, and no one could tell me...
Forum: Coins February 25th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By bri
Storing coin rolls

On Feb 21, 10:14 pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
So what is the preferred way to store rolls of BU coins purchased from the
Mint? In coin tubes with the wrapper intact? In coin tubes...
Forum: Coins February 25th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By bri
brick and mortar store

On Feb 22, 12:19 pm, "thelivinglady" wrote:
Apparently I didn't get this posted last week. My husband and I are
planning to remodel a cabin adjacent to our home and make it...
Forum: Coins February 18th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By bri
All that glitters is not...

On Feb 18, 5:16 pm, "Anka" wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:29?pm, "Amistad" wrote:

http://www.freshonmymind.com/charlesfound/

RECUERDO DE MI BODA =...
Forum: Coins February 17th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By bri
Which coins should I keep?

P T wrote:
I've got a bad habit of retaining object, and I spend fewer coins than I
receive as change. I probably have a bucket of coins. Soon I want to
get rid of some. Which should I...
Forum: Coins February 17th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By bri
returning from hiatus

Winde Walker wrote:
Hello everyone;
I have taken some time off of newsgroups and done other things in my life,
during this time I have thought very little of collecting coins, tokens or
Forum: Coins February 13th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By bri
PING Dale.

Dale--you rock dude!
I've been so darn busy--one of these days I'll get a chance to scan
all that--thanks a ton guy!
I really like that Italian coin--what a great design!
;-)
Forum: Coins February 7th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By bri
Grading Services

On Feb 5, 9:37 pm, "Jason Torrick" wrote:
I just acquired a bunch of slabbed coins. Some are graded by the "Big Guys"
(PCGS, ANACS, etc). About half of them, though...
Forum: Coins February 7th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By bri
I could just cry

On Feb 5, 4:42 pm, Bland Allison wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2u8y25

"I cleaned the coin with a silver cleaner. Hope that this is allright. I
know nothing about coins but I...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By bri
RCC Gets Bad Review in ANA Magazine

On Jan 31, 10:02 pm, "Phil DeMayo" wrote:
I received the February edition of the ANA's monthly magazine
"Numismatist" yesterday and couldn't help noticing a less-than-
Forum: Coins January 31st 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By bri
Google's new newsgroup

On Jan 30, 4:18 pm, "Aram H. Haroutunian" wrote:
"John DeBoo" wrote in message

Eric...
Forum: Coins January 28th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By bri
homerun!!

On Jan 1, 11:04 am, "steve" wrote:
finaly, a home run on ebay, i bought an 18 D buff nickel on ebay, real nice
one in vf........
guess what?

yup the seller...
Forum: Coins January 27th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By bri
Found--then spent!

On Jan 26, 1:15 pm, "zeek" wrote:
Same pants, next day? Gross

Well sure--as soon as I walk into work they'll get dirty anyhow. At
least I changed my 20 year old...
Forum: Coins January 27th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By bri
5,000 Cents Searched Results...

On Jan 27, 11:06 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in ...

About 1,000 pre 1982 bronzes...
Forum: Coins January 26th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By bri
Found--then spent!

I was sitting at a Burger King drive-thru yesterday waiting for my 2
cents in change and I'm thinking "why am I waiting for 2 cents?". So
since I always look at my change I noticed that the 1987D...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44